35 // welcome to the family

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟻: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢?

*warning long-ass chapter ahead*

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

Don't be a pussy.  

I looked Parker, "Does my hair look okay?"

"Yes."

I smiled showing my teeth, "My teeth look okay?"

"Yes."

"Is my outfit too casual?"

"'No."

"Too dressed up?"

"No."

He's been assuring me all the way here everything will go fine. I'm not convinced. I don't think I've been this nervous in my whole fucking life.

Theo rang the doorbell and I took a deep breath. As it opened I smiled at who I presumed to be his mother. She gave me a warm smile, "You must be Camilla."

I nodded, "I am. It's nice to meet you, Mrs.Parker."

She pulled me in for a hug, "You can call me Amber." Amber pulled away looking at me, "I'm so excited to finally meet you."

She let us in the house and we talked casually as Parker trailed behind us. She's an easy person to talk to, my nerves went farther and farther away as we spoke.

By the time we were in the kitchen Theo gave her an offended look, "I'm here too you know."

"I forgot." She shrugged jokingly.

I like her.

I lightly laughed and he rolled his eyes not really offended, "Wow."

"Callan and Isha are already here," she told us as we walked into the next room.

Theo held onto my hand giving it a light squeeze as we both smiled at everyone.

We all exchanged pleasantries and I was fully at ease once I knew for a fact all of them are nice bubbly people.

Theo looks more like his mom than dad. They share the same blonde hair and brown eyes along with the freckles and dimples. Callan, however, looks a lot more like his dad. Light brown hair and hazel eyes.