48//that's what family's for

*1 1/2 year time skip*

chapter 48: what are you anxious about?

︎☾ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ꕥ˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚☽☀︎︎

Theo

Kaz looked at me anxious, "Do I look alright?"

"You look very sophisticated," I said helping him with his tie.

He did write a play, unfortunately it isn't about pillows suffocating you in your sleep or penguins in Florida.

I'm still very excited to say the least.

"What if no one likes it?"

"Then their taste in plays is shit," I shrugged as a mom walking by backstage gave me a sharp look.

"Thank you for helping me, Theo," he said looking at me in the eyes. The use of my first name told me he meant it and I smiled at him.

"That's what family is for," I told him making a final adjustment on his tie.

He smiled, "Yeah. I guess so."

"Break a leg Kazzle," I told him glancing around backstage one last time.

"I will loverboy."

Walking back to the row of seats I sat near the front saving the seat next to me for Camilla. She had an interview she couldn't miss so she couldn't come too early.

She'll make it, just like she always does. Time management is sort of her thing at this point.

I sat scrolling on my phone furrowing my eyebrows seeing Kaz calling me, "Kaz?"

"I'm scared again."

"What are you scared about?"

"Do you think people will make fun of me?"

"No."

"Are you lying to me?"

"Why would they make fun of you? The play is great and everyone will agree once they see it."

"Okay got it. Bye Theo love you. Oh wait also text me when Cammy gets here okay?" He said taking a mile a minute.

"You got this Kaz. I love you too."

Someone sat next to me and I looked over at Camilla

"Did you remember his flowers?" I asked when she looked over at me.