46 // I'll never leave

chapter 46: what's your main motivation?

︎☾ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ꕥ˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚☽☀︎︎

Theo

The only reason I've been working so hard is the thought of me and Cam getting to live the life we want together.

"Home already?"

"I forgot my wallet," Camilla muttered as Amivi walked in behind her.

Camilla made a beeline for our room, muttering curses under her breath for not setting a reminder to remember it.

I shook my head, walking to the couch and sitting down as Amirvi followed me.

"Hi," she said, breaking the silence.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good."

If I'm being honest, Camilla had to remind me who she was. In my defense, how am I supposed to remember her when she barely hangs out with Camilla? She meets on a random girl at a bus stop months ago and expects me to remember her. But, now that she reminded me I'll remember.

"You guys are going to get food?" I asked, already knowing the answer but trying to make small talk.

Amrivi nodded, "Yeah. We're going to the place that opened two months ago a couple blocks away."

"I got food poisoning there," I shared with a shrug remembering when me and Rocco went together.

She giggled, "Was it that bad?"

"It was good. I just got unlucky I guess," I pulled out my phone to text Rocco remembering we have plans together.

Camilla rushed back out with her wallet now in her hand, "Parker?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Will you pick Kaz up from Slappy's house for me at six please?"

I smiled nodding, "Yeah of course."

She kissed my check, "Thank you."

Cam and Amrivi both left.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Kaz sat quietly in my car.

Weird.

"How was your day?"

"Good," He smiled not adding to it.

I looked over at him, "Nothing else to add?"

He sat up excitedly, "Fine. You broke me. No need to beg more. I have decided my next role needs to be something exciting."

"I can't keep track of all your roles. You have a new one every week."

"I multi-task. But, I want to do something new. I'm thinking something more magical less realistic."