49//jay

*hours before attack*(this chapter is if you want a full explanation of every event leading up to the end from Jay's pov, it'll explain a lot and all the little events/breadcrumbs)*also for context, he's literally just insane**also since it's been...

(this chapter is if you want a full explanation of every event leading up to the end from Jay's pov, it'll explain a lot and all the little events/breadcrumbs)
*also for context, he's literally just insane*
*also since it's been a while, if you don't remember, jay was Cam's ex who was around a lot at the start then "disappeared"*

✘ ✘ ✘ ➳ ➳ •➳ ➳✘ ✘ ✘

Jay

She was mine first.

-flashback-

I scrolled through my laptop, waiting for the lecture to start, when someone sat down next to me and sighed. I glanced over, seeing a girl with glasses looking annoyed.

"Are you okay?"

She looked at me and nodded. "Fine."

"I'm Jay," I introduced myself.

"Camilla."

The class went by slowly and my eyes kept glancing over at her. Her curly hair fell to the middle of her back and she twirled a pen with her freshly red painted nails. As the class came to an end, I packed up my things. I felt her staring at me and I looked over to her.

"Do you have another class after this?" She asked me.

"No."

She nodded a slight smile on her face, "Want to get something to eat?"

-flashback over-

It was a perfect start.

Almost daily we talked and went out with one another. Eventually I ended up falling in love with her. Sure she wasn't perfect. I think I got addicted to the on and off again feelings she had for me.

-flashback-

She slipped her shirt back on over her head, "I'll see you tomorrow?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

Smiling she walked over to me leaning down to kiss me. When she pulled away my heart pounded as I looked into her eyes.

"What?" She asked her head tilted.

"I love you."

Her smile faded and she pulled fully away from me. She cleared her throat looking around the room avoiding eye contact with me.