18 // trustworthy individual

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾: 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝?

☀︎︎☾ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ꕥ˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚☽☀︎︎

Theo

Not to the past itself.

Maybe a person, it's hard to move on sometimes.

Right now I'm focused on a different person though.

I think I'm being ignored.

Scratch that.

I am being ignored.

By someone who goes by the name Camilla Moretti.

The last time I saw her was the day after her birthday but she just looked confused mumbling something about clocks being set back or calendars being set back, something like that.

She was wearing a birthday sash, saying if she heard Mel sing happy birthday one more time she would decapitate herself. I did think it was weird her friends wished her a happy birthday a day late, maybe it's a weird tradition.

I'm not sure.

But that was five days ago.

I've been trying to talk to her lately but I've been busy, I have a huge game tomorrow. So basically coach has been putting as many practices and workouts as he could this past week.

I'll talk to her today.

For a while I just assumed I freaked her out by kissing her, but she initiated it. If anyone should be freaked out it's me. I'm not though.

I'd do it again.

I mean, have you met her? Who wouldn't.

Well I guess you specifically haven't met her in the flesh and blood. But I have, so you'll have to trust my experience and opinions.

I'm a trustworthy individual.  

Two hands went to my shoulders making me turn to see Jaiden looking back at me, "Want to get food with us?"

"I can't," I replied, putting on my hoodie with my hair still wet.

"Why?"

"I have to meet someone."

He nodded, "Who?"

"Camilla."