Through Anothers Lens

*ur welcome*

*ur welcome*

bonus chapter: what if?

3rd person pov

Camilla and Theo stood next to each other, hand in hand, both with a gentle smile. They both stared at their dream home that they always talked about buying.

Parker ushered Camilla to stand in front of the fence so he could take a picture of her.

"You look so beautiful," He smiled while taking the picture.

Camilla grinned before walking to the front door and stepping inside to what is now their house. Looking around, she nodded in approval, already planning on how she was going to decorate.

Theo followed her around filled with joy at the thought that this was just another step towards what's going to be the rest of his life. 

As they explored, they reminisced about all the times they had spent dreaming of this moment. They remembered the countless hours spent browsing real estate listings, arguing over which features were essential and which were just for fun. They recalled the late nights spent poring over spreadsheets, tracking their savings and calculating their budget while laughing together.

Theo paused in the living room, his eyes scanning the room. "I can't believe we're actually here."

Camilla smiled warmly, her eyes glowing with happiness. "Me neither," she replied softly. "It's everything we wanted."

Sprite barked dragging them out of their conversation as he wagged his tail. 

Tossing a treat to the dog Theo looked at Camilla, "It feels like two weeks ago that he was a puppy we just bought."

"I know. He's gotten so big, huh?"

"He's a grown man now," Theo shrugged his shoulders. 

Kaz strolled in, "I think I should get the master bedroom."

"No," Camilla shook her head at him.

"I'm still growing though. You two are done."

"And we're the ones paying the bills."

"Got me there."

Camilla and Kaz's dad had gotten a new job opportunity in a new state. He gave Kaz the choice to stay back with Camilla or come with him. 

Kaz chose to stay back.

Theo laughed making Kaz narrow his eyes at, "If you weren't engaged to Cammy I would wipe that smile off your face."