08 // jacob, jack, j lo

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾: 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

☀︎︎☾ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ꕥ˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚☽☀︎︎

Theo

Camilla Moretti.

Cam flipped me off as I shook my head smiling, "I'll wipe my blood on you Parker."

"You tripped on air."

"You're about to trip on my fist."

We were walking up the three stairs it takes to get to the library and reached the top when she randomly fell.

I looked at Camilla as she held the tissue to her nose before she stood up walking to a mirror seeing if it stopped.

"Okay it stopped," she told me.

"Your knuckles are bleeding," I told her.

She looked down at her right hand cringing, "Do you have bandaids?"

I nodded, before standing up grabbing bandage wraps while Camilla ran her hand under cold water.

As she held out her hand to me I wrapped it as she sat on my bed, "Does it hurt?"

"No," she said, slightly cringing as the gauze made contact with the wound.

I raised and eyebrow and she sighed, "Slightly."

She looked down at her hand that was still in mine, before I pressed a kiss to her knuckles making her eyes slightly widen before she looked at me with a small smile as I stood up straight.

"Better?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she mumbled.

I nodded as she stood up looking over at all, "I have to go but I'll see you later."

"Are you going to that concert thing tonight?"

"Maybe, why?"

"Curious," I shrugged.

"Are you?"

"Maybe."

She hummed tying her hair up, "Bye Parker."