31 // toupe

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷: 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

Maybe. I don't think so for the most part. I guess a lot of people have a low view of themselves so I'm amongst my many's. I don't think there's very defining qualities in me people notice.

But from a acquaintance stand point, yeah I guess I'm likable. There's more layers to it though, I think at least.

"You're a dumbass."

Mel rolled her eyes at me. "I don't need your criticism, Camilla."

"Sorry."

"I was joking," she laughed, pulling me along with her down the street walking into a store.

"What are you buying again?"

"I'm thinking new skirts and a jacket."

I nodded, walking with her looking around the store, finding a few tops while Mel had her hands filled with clothes. "Are you sure you're not going to go broke?"

She smiled, "I might. Who knows?"

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"I am."

"Okay," I nodded while walking to the cash register with her.

I waited behind Mel as she paid for her items. My eyes scanned the little things like chapsticks and keychains near the cash register. My eyes landed on a small lavender pin. I picked it up making a mental note to give it to Theo later so he can put it on his camera strap.

He has a lot of pins.

A lot.

I think he has three different camera straps that he alternates through depending on what pins fit his mood for the day. Kaz got him a blueberry pin last week.

Parker's becoming a little spoiled.

And I'm becoming a little broke.

I like giving people gifts. It's fun to see their reactions and how they get excited.

I think it's cute.

Mel smiled holding up her bags, "I'm hungry."

"So am I," I answered changing directions to the food court.