Epilogue

epilogue: what color are your shoes?

3rd person

Camilla tied her orange converse shaking away all her doubtful thoughts about today.

She's moving.

Graduated and ready to start her new job.

Kaz ran into the room. "Cammy."

Camilla hummed, "What's up?"

"Can I have this poster?"

"It's all yours." She replied without looking.

Theo watched the interaction with close eyes. Camilla floated around the room, figuratively speaking, gathering her belongs.

Theo, on the other hand, floated around her room beside her, literally.

Jaiden walked in with Mel. They bickered about something they would both forget about the following day. Camilla watched them with a light smile, their interaction reminding her of Theo.

She would never admit it, but she feels slight envy whenever she sees her friends interact with their significant other. That envy always fades away within a few seconds.

Sprite barked and Camilla smiled hooking the leash onto her dog.

"Ready?" Mel asked with a smile.

Camilla looked around the almost bare apartment feeling her heart tug, "Yeah. I just need a few minutes."

Mel nodding understandingly, "All of us will wait outside." She pulled Jaiden with her calling for Kaz all while taking the leash from Camilla's hand.

"Guess this is bye." Camilla muttered her eyes taking everything in one last time.

"So dramatic," Theo mumbled in response sitting on the counter top.

Walking over to the island she carefully picked up Theo's journal. She has grown attached to the writing as the pages are scribbled with Theo's internal thoughts.

Most of which included her.

After all he only wrote about things he felt were important enough to be remembered. Camilla in his opinion is more than important enough.

She walked to the windows her hands lightly pressing against the glass. A smile overcame her lips remembering when Kaz shattered a panel accidentally during a performance.