Chapter 1

The sound of the screaming crowd could be heard even as we got out of the car. The commentator's voice clears above the others as he shouts out "Oh and there it goes ladies and gentlemen Derek has done it once again securing his first victory of the night." I get out of the car pulling my jacket closer to me to keep myself warm.

"A bank robbery. We aren't supposed to be helping in such small cases. It's not like we don't have enough trained agents to help them out." Melania whines. I roll my eyes and ignore her. Sebastian was supposed to be leading a team that was going behind two guys who had been found trying to get into the bank a few hours ago. But then Sebastian sent the Agency a call asking for backup and since Melania, Dalton, and I were just a few streets away in a bar we were asked to go help out.

I pull out my gun that was tucked into my jeans and catch the silencer that Dalton throws at me attaching it to the black weapon and slipping it into the inside of my large jacket. "Let's get this over with quickly so we can go home, " I mumble out and start toward the building.

The building is all worn down, broken in place with the paint chipping off but that doesn't phase me. I know certain groups organise fights in such places and as long as no trouble is caused the Melbourne Secret Service won't interfere. As compared to the building's exterior, the inside is brightly lit, with white lights mainly focused on the center of the floor. People swarming around the ring to get a glimpse of the fight and in hopes to cheer on the person they bet their money on.

It's a waste of time if you ask me. Coming to a place like this in the night only to bet on some random dude not even knowing if he will win or lose. Basically, such games suck your money out of your pockets so quickly. I hear Melania and Dalton bicker behind but I don't pay any attention instead I step on the ledge that was close to the stairs leading to the first and the only floor of the building. I look around and spot two agents near the other end of the building, their eyes land on me and give me a stern nod which I return.

"Let's move on to the next match. We all have been waiting for this fight for a while now and I know none of the participants will disappoint us." The crowd is suddenly quiet so I narrow my eyes at the ring. "Ok let's welcome Michael Bart, holding his streak of being undefeated in about 50 fights till now, and his opponent the champ Harry Styles, who seems to be in an excellent mood and shape today." The crowds come to life again, shouting, jumping, and applauding as the two men come into the light. The bigger one who I assume is Michael has blonde hair with a striking blue streak in the front, his whole body covered in tattoos, not a single sight of skin is seen well except for his face.

Then I see the slightly lesser-built brunette boy. He's almost as tall as Bart but not muscular or built. His body is littered with tattoos here and there but the tattoo that catches my eye is the butterfly tattoo right at the center of his chest. It's the same one I have tattooed on my back right shoulder, even with only one light shining in the middle of the circle where the two of them are I can see the details of that tattoo. I frown knowing I had the same tattoo on my right shoulder.

I watch as Harry rolls his shoulders to loosen them before flexing his arms and walking to the center of the ring. Both of them sporting tapes on their hands and no headgear. The referee stands in between the two men shouting out rules to them making them both nod their heads.

I hear the shrill ring of the bell and the two of the fighters bounce back and forth on their toes and heels sparring with each other. Bart goes in for a punch but Harry easily ducks his punch and lands one on Bart's stomach.

The crowd roars as Bart stumbles back but Harry's attacking like a viper moving in so quick there's no time to react. He lands a right cross punch on Bart's jaw pushing him on his knees. I see the power behind the punch when Bart's nose starts bleeding. His hands come up to shield his face, and when Harry takes the bait Bart is jabbing him in his stomach and Harry moves back breathing heavily trying to catch his breath.