Chapter 17.

I drove back home that evening with Kofu while Mel stayed back at my parent's place. Mel was happy to stay back, get the rest she deserved and then come back to work. Noah didn't even think twice before agreeing to her need for rest. So he may or may not be a little partial towards Mel... My mom had offered to drive me back home, but I had told her I'd be fine and needed to do things on my own. But that didn't mean I was losing my shit while driving the car.

I got a call from Catherine, well Theo to be exact. "Hiya Rory!" I heard Theo's bubbly and excited voice which caused Kofu to lift his head from his position between us on the console and stare at the screen on my car in amusement. "Hiya Theo!" I heard his quiet chuckles before he speaks again, "Will you come to see me tomorrow?" I mentally scold myself for forgetting to tell Harry about tomorrow. "Of course I am. I could never forget about seeing you Theo, make sure you get your boxing gare tomorrow ok?" I hear him gasp before he asks, "Boxing gare?" I smile to myself, "Yes, I hope you didn't forget about the boxing match." I hear Theo gasp louder before I hear his pattering footsteps as he runs with the phone and then speaks to someone else, "Will! Will! I'm having a boxing match tomorrow!"

I hear William converse with Theo with the same excitement, "Oh really? Way to go Buddy, who are you playing against?" Theo tosses the phone somewhere cause the rest of their conversation sounds all muffled to me, "With Harry and I are going to beat him like this and that and that. And I'll show him who's the king of boxing." I hear William reply, "And I will be cheering for you all the way from my work." Theo speaks next, "Will you have everyone else cheer for me?" William must have nodded before Theo is shouting "Yay!" It goes silent for a few seconds before I hear noise from the other end of the phone.

"Oh, hey Aurora. Sorry, Theo is already up in his room, packing for tomorrow." I hear her chuckle before she asks, "So where's the match going to happen?" I think for a few seconds, thinking about any empty gym and when I come back with nothing I tell her, "I've got to ask Harry about that, but I'll text you the location soon ok?" She agrees and tells me to have a good night before cutting the call.

"Quiet an excited boy isn't he?" I ask Kofu who looks at me like he's agreeing with me, "You'll meet him soon buddy I promise." After I reached home and was ready to hop into bed to spend the night away watching movies and reading, I quickly found Harry's studio online and took his number from the website. It was already nine at night and I was afraid Harry would be asleep and won't answer my call. But after waiting on line for a few minutes he answers the phone.

"Hello. Styles speaking." He seemed out of breath and my heart burned at the thought of him with another girl, but it's not like I could say anything about it we weren't dating. "Hello?" Harry's voice breaks me out of my thoughts, "Hey, Harry. It's Aurora here I-"

"Sunny?" I hear him move around for a second before he's back, "Hey. Sorry for the noise I'm making dinner so I'll be moving around." My heart relaxes at the thought of him not being with another girl, but then I start to feel guilty about having interrupted his dinner. "I'm sorry I didn't know you'd be busy, I- I can call you back later." I hear a clang of a vessel before he says, "What? No, absolutely not. I'm never too busy for you Sunny, what's up?"

I smile widely at that waiting till after the call so I can squeal like a school girl, "You remember the boxing match with Theo?" He mumbles a "Mhm." I shift on the bed sliding under the covers, "Well can you do it tomorrow?" He remains silent for a while, I continue to hear noises of him cooking, "Yeah. I can do tomorrow." I sigh out in relief, "Oh great, also I wanted to know if you knew anywhere-"

"I know a place, I'll text you the address in a while ok?" I tell him that's ok before Kofu gets on the bed sliding onto the space in front of me, snuggling close to me. "Well hope you have a great dinner, I'll see you tomorrow morning."