Chapter 8.

Sebastian's team spent the last two days searching, well investigating and tying up with the police to find whatever they could find about the Harper's kidnapping. But it was as if the black car never existed at all. It's taking the police way longer than needed to find the car. I'm not saying they aren't doing their jobs properly but the videos from the cameras had been tampered with and the video isn't of too good quality.

For two days all of us have been sitting ducks. We started off the investigation by trying to find the car on the roads leaving the neighborhood. We saw it leave and turn onto a highway, the car then took a turn onto one of the smaller main roads and then we lost track of it. The next thing we did was try to find where the smaller road led. It led to an intersection and well unfortunately for us the road had no cameras. 

Dalton had tried his best to recover the lost footage but it was in vain. He tried every day coming back with no results. Oh and let's not forget about the people we interviewed, and out of all the forty to fifty people we spoke to only one, Lexie, had seen and remembered everything. Others either bitched about the upbringing of Harper or said they saw a black car pass in front of their place.

Harper's mom has been worried sick, she called Sebastian every day to find out if we got any lead even if it's the smallest one or she'll tell Sebastian random things bout Harper that she thinks would help us find her. I felt horrible for the mom, she seemed absolutely devastated but was keeping up a strong front for her younger son.

Mel had gone to visit Calliope and the other boy, whose name we still don't know. Calliope wasn't allowed any visitors till she recovered because the doctors were afraid that she could rupture her carotid and have another bleed. The other boy is still in the medically induced coma and hasn't woken up yet.

Yeah so if you haven't figured out already we're fucked.

Oh, and what was I doing you ask?

Harry.

No, but seriously, he was the first person I saw when I walked into the gym the other day. Obviously, others were there but my eyes roamed the room and the next they found his. The day had started off with a subtle head nod and then after my half an hour run he had pulled and into the changing room, don't ask me whether it was men's or woman's cause I was busy internally screaming over Harry's hand in mine, and kissed me. No not a quick peck. But a FULL on make out.

His lips were on mine, I was kissing him back. I remember when his hands found my tighs and lifted me against the wall behind me. One of his hands then moved up to hold my head in the same position while my fingers found his soft hair tugging on it. And believe me when I tell you that I was just about ready to jump his bones when I heard him moan. But I didn't cause some random person walked in on us.

That wasn't the only time Harry and I made out. He found me in the elevator later on in the day. And you guessed it right- we made out, this time his back against the rail and my hand in his pants. His hands were on my shoulders, and my other hand holding his jaw. And all it took was a few strokes and twists of my hands before Harry came in his pants, just a few minutes before the elevator reached the ground floor. 

Like I said elevators are slow, so I wasn't able to get away from Mel and Dalton fast enough when they found out about Harry and me in the elevator. They cornered me in the elevator and wouldn't stop with their questions of "Since when?" or "You're lucky to have me as a friend, I deleted that clip from the camera." or "Was he big?" or "Have you fucked him yet?" or "Did he go down on you yet?" And...well you get the gist of it.

So I told them, from the first time I saw Harry to us having sex. Both of them had their jaws on the floor the whole time and when I finish they shared a look with each other and then started squealing. Incessantly. I felt like a teenager again, when you run to your friends to tell them about the boy who you kissed behind the school during break, and they all scream and shout, embarrassing you. I miss those times with Tobias and Melania.