Chapter 21.

The drawing is how I visualize the corner seat at the cafe. I tried my best to draw it out for you guys. Also, the song for this chapter is Touch by Sleeping At Last. Enjoy the chapter :)

***

Harry and Kofu had spent a whole hour in the water getting wet, splashing each other, and Harry getting Kofu to chase him around the beach. Aria, Aaron, Sven, and baby Norah had left a little while before the sun completely set given that Norah was starting to cry and get fussy. I was sitting alone on the mat drinking away the apple juice that I had got for myself while I watched the sky change from blue to orange to red. Now if you looked closely at the horizon you could see how the red and orange were getting eaten away by the dark blue of the night sky.

It was almost 7:30 in the evening now, the sun had set a few minutes earlier today. I stood up dusting off my dress, and the mat before folding it and placing it in the bag, I stuffed Kofu's leash and his snacks in the bag and grabbed my slippers before walking over to the beach where Kofu and Harry were sitting.

Harry was sitting with his legs stretched and Kofu was sitting beside him, his head on Harry's lap as Harry stroked his fur. He was all muddy but that was fine, I had a cloth in the car I'd use to wipe him off before letting him in. As I reached them I was able to catch wind of the ending of their conversation, "I miss her buddy." Kofu whines back in response before lifting his head up to look at Harry.

Harry hears me approach them, and looks over his shoulder at me. He smiles when he sees me, waiting for me to say something. "It's getting late I need to take this boy home and get some food in him." Harry looks down at Kofu, who was now watching the both of us curiously, and Harry laughs at the dog. "Are you hungry buddy?" He speaks to Kofu petting him. 

"There's this cafe that's a bit far from here where let dogs. I have gone there a bunch of times and I'm planning to go there now, wanna come with?" I wanted to go with him, I really did. But my mind was tired, it needed the rest before I got back to work tomorrow. But when Harry looks up at me and says, "You can make up for last time." I feel my face break into a smile, and I nod looking at Harry. He smiles back looking back at Kofu saying, "You hungry buddy? You wanna go get something to eat? Yeah? Let's go." He gets up, Kofu follows and I watch Kofu run towards the water but I'm calling him back. 

"Kofu! No more water, c'mon times up!" Kofu stops looking back at me and Harry. I send him a look and use my free hand to beckon him over. He drops his head and trots back over. I shake my head at him and start walking back with Harry beside me. "How are you feeling?" I look at him to see him watching me seriously waiting for me to lie and for him to call me out. "I already told you."

He shakes his head not allowing me to push aside his question, "You aren't Sunny. You weren't when we last spoke three days ago and now. Talk to me. What happened? Are you ok?" I sigh out looking down as I walk. My hands were starting to get weaker and tired from carrying everything. The mat and the bag slip from my grip and fall to the sand. I stop to pick it up but Harry beats me to it picking them up and holding them giving me a look to stop me as I go to protest. 

"If you're in trouble I can help you Sunny." Harry speaks from beside me. He reaches his hand and stops me from walking, he turns me to face him but I keep my eyes down between us. I feel his hand grab my chin and gently pull my face up to face him. "What's wrong? Please say something." I sigh and pull my face away from him looking at Kofu who was now sitting down facing the water.

I look back at Harry, "It's just... stuff about Untamed." He looks at me and nods. There were news and articles about the group Untamed going around so it wasn't something he had no idea about. "We got to know some shit about it, from one of the kids and it's really really fucked up. And I'm scared... for Theo."