Chapter 11.

The hair that was found in the car along with the cigarette bud, paper coffee cup and black glasses was sent to the lab. The hair follicle drug test took a whole week to come back. Apparently to the organization a potential clue to find a kidnapped girl isn't as important as other things. But we got them, the results. The car still hasn't been returned to its rightful owner: Grey.

Now with the results tucked safely away in a file back at headquarters and a nice little interrogation room waiting for its new member, Mel and I stood in front of Harry's gallery. We both were tasked with going up to the building where Grey works and bringing him in for interrogation.

Dalton was back home, at his place. We haven't spoken for the whole week given the fact that Alex was not well and Dalton stayed back to help out. Just because we haven't spoken doesn't mean I don't care about him, I do he's my best friend. And best friends fight a lot and then they make up and apologise. Mel and I got together and cooked them some lasagne that she dropped off to them.

Now we're here in front of Harry's gallery. It's still about 8 am and as far Mel knows Harry opens at 10. She walks to the other side and finds the entrance to the rest of the building. Grey, was old, 54 to be specific. He had a long face, a small white beard covering the bottom of his face and his hair was greying, certain parts in the end turning white already. He's got this business of his that helps orphanages and child organisations for the betterment of the childrens future.

He seemed like a nice guy but then again I wouldn't know for sure till I meet him face to face. And that's what we are here for, standing in front of "Grey Enterprise." I shake my head at the name that almost every person uses and follow Mel to the large glass doors. We get stopped by two large men who asked us to show our Id. I pulled out my wallet poping it open and showing him my work card, Mel doing the same. He nodded at us and let us enter.

Mel walked over to the front desk where a thin lady sat, she had her pin straight hair pinned back, and she was in a short pencil skirt and a light blue shirt to go with it that was tucked into the skirt and a blazer resting on the seat behind her. As Mel spoke to her I took this oppertunity to look around the large ground floor.

It was void of many people. There were a few standing by the elevators, few of them on a couch towards the far end of the floor. They all were in suits and were whispering quietly or talking on the phone going about their day. Mel and I seemed like the only two people with some sort of color on our outfits.

I had a blue shirt tucked into my black pants and a thin ochre cardigan over it. Mel was in a short light purple dress. She nudged me with her arm and pulled me along with her to the elevators. Quickly entering a comepletely filled one and pressed the top most floor, 16. I stood by her quietly as people got on and off and we reached our designated floor.

I walk out to the front desk, to be greeted by a man in a black suit. He turned around when he saw us and smiled extending his arm out to us. "Pleasure to meet you detectives. I was informed you both were here to ask me a few questions."

I nod at him, "Yes Mr.Grey-"

"Why don't we talk in my office?" He said and turned not waiting for our answer and walking towards a set of large brown doors to our right. There was another big man who held the door open for us. Grey directed us to the couch to one side of his enormous office that had large floor to ceiling windows over two walls. He sat on the couch opposite to us waiting for us to speak.

"So um Mr.Grey we saw you had filed a missing car report a few days ago?" I ask him to which he nods and says, "Yes I was at work and when I was done I went to get my car but one of my security members told me someone had pciked it up claiming I had asked them to."