Chapter 6.

^ the above pic is how I imagine Harry's Gallery, so if you don't understand how I wrote it you can use this to help you imagine.

***

I loved working in the headquarters, I loved working with my friends. But the food here was horrible, absolutely disgusting. It's like with all the money and funds the headquarter get they don't want to stock the kitchen up with food. I never eat here because the refrigerator is completely empty. It's small but it's got nothing, not even milk.

I had to walk to the cafe opposite the building buying myself a cup of coffee and avocado on toast. I sat there by the large window eating at my own pace. I hadn't left the headquarters yesterday, and I slept for a little more than three hours. I didn't leave till Theo had woken, he seemed calmer than yesterday and I left before once again telling him not to hesitate to ask for me.

The kid just needs a few more days in the infirmary before they find a good foster home for him.

"Hey, stranger." I look up at the familiar voice and watch as Mel takes a seat in front of me with a cup of coffee and a sandwich. She was in a brown graphic t-shirt, a pair of loose blue jeans, faux leather coat and she had finished the whole thing off with a pair of black boots. She had bags under her eyes and she looked like she hadn't got any sleep last night.

"Hi Mel, how'd you sleep?" She chuckles sipping her coffee, "You know I am not the one who has insomnia."

"And I am not the one who needs to visit a therapist." She froze for a second before groaning out and standing up, "Here we go again." And with that she walked out of the store, I quickly followed behind her catching up with her as she crossed the road. "Mel you know you can't keep ignoring the subject, right? I just want you to get better."

"If you don't like me the way I am or even appreciate me, then you don't have to talk to me no one's forcing you Aurora." She grumbled out stepping into the headquarters and walking towards the lifts. "I am not saying that. Of course, I will always love you the way you are, I want you to be how you were when- um... before."

"Before what huh?" We entered the lift, Mel turning to face me. When I hesitated to answer she continued, "You won't even speak about your accident to anyone, not even to your therapist whose appointments you've been conveniently forgetting about for six months now." She grew more frustrated as she spoke.

"I don't have to talk to anyone about my accident, it happened and it's over, I'm fine now." I couldn't meet her eyes as I spoke. "Are you? Are you really ok? Why won't you talk to me?" She pleaded out grabbing my forearms.

"Why? So I can blame myself for Tobias's death some more?" Mel flinched at his name her eyes welling with tears, and now it was my turn to hold her arms, "This isn't about me Mel, both of us know that." She sniffles trying to blink away the tears but it's in vain as they flow down her cheeks and she bends her head biting on her lip to stop a sob from breaking through.

I sigh and pull her into my arms, I wrap both my hands around her waist, slowly rubbing her back as she buries her head in my neck sobbing. Her heartbreaking sobs and cries pull at my heart. "I-I just miss him so much, I don't know how much more I can do without him. I a- It's so hard Rory. So fucking hard." I blink away tears and simply hold her as her cries settle down into occasional hiccups and sniffles.

She pulls away from me wiping her eyes as I speak, "He would want you to live, Mel. Tobias would want you to be happy, move on. Not hurt yourself like this."

"Yeah. I know, it's harder to do than it is to say." She tells me and I simply nod leaning my head on her shoulder as I face the doors of the lift with her. Her head rests on mine and her hand laces with mine, holding me tightly as she whispers, "No one blames you for what happened Rory. I don't, Noah and Janice don't. He doesn't."