Chapter 4.

Trigger Warning: Mentions of an attempt of overdose and suicide. Please do skip the parts if you don't want to read.

***

Harry was quick to wrap the tape around his hands, while I did my stretches. I don't know how some people forget to do stretches before and after their workout like do your backs hurt or don't you get a splitting muscle ache that makes you want to bury yourself under your covers. My eyes kept drifting to him every now and then, watching his muscles in his arms flexing, the short baby hairs framing his face.

I tried not to keep my eyes on him for too long, I didn't want to look like a creep. I obviously don't remember boxing, let alone know the fucking rules. I haven't even seen any boxing matches, well other than the one I saw yesterday. For some reason I think that I have seen more matches but what's the use of watching and not being able to remember after. Stupid fucking memory.

I felt movement behind me and watched as Harry entered the ring, well I wouldn't call it a boxing ring. I was just a space with gym mats to break our fall, and two benches just lying the ring, there was a mirrored wall to one side and the back wall was lined with punching bags, all hanging by thick and big metal chains.

He stepped on the mat wearing only socks like me and that's when I noticed the small tattoos on his leg above and below his knees. He came to a stop in front of me doing some stretches as quickly as he could. "So do you need help to practice or learn something?" Harry tries making conversation, I only chuckle at him. "I am really good at what I do so just spar with me."

He looks up at me, not stopping his rotating toe touches, and smirks at me looking amused "A little overconfident there aren't you..." He trails off probably thinking if he heard my name before. "Aurora. Aurora Hale."

"Aurora." His deep voice with a distinct accent tests out my name. Tasting it on his tongue, "I'm-"

"Harry Styles. I know." I tell him making him completely stop exercising and standing up tall to look at me with a surprised face, "I was at your fight yesterday and my friends introduced you then."

"Oh right, I remember seeing you. What are you doing up here instead of working?" He moves his hand in small circles and his eyes, which I now saw were green, a beautiful green with something else that I couldn't see right now. "I am waiting for someone. And Noah told me to come up here to get out my anger." I shrug and chuckle when I see his jaw drop open and his eyes widening, eyebrows rising and he places his hand on his chest pretending to be shocked. "I'm your personal punching dummy now? It didn't state that on the form I signed."

A full laugh leaves my lips and I shake my head at the man in front of me, "Don't worry I'll go easy on you." My eyes narrow as I watch his shocked expression morph into a sly smirk, he's then flexing his shoulders and tilting his head at me. "Bring it on then, Aurora."

I start slow bouncing on my heels watching as he does the same, both of us waiting for someone to come for the other. I blink. That's all I do and then the next thing I see Harry racing up to me, I push out my hand intending to punch him but he's quick to duck. He wraps his arms around my knees, stopping any movement, trapping me and in the next second he's lifting me and slamming me down onto the mat underneath.

I heave out a breath and open my eyes to see Harry stand near my head, hands on his hips he taunts "Oh come on now, that was too easy. Aren't you supposed to be amazing at what you do?" I roll my eyes at him, breathing out and standing up, but by the time I get into a stance Harry is behind me, his hands grabbing my shoulder spinning me around, I step back to kick him, but his legs come down on mine applying slight pressure making me wince. I move my elbow towards his stomach but he's faster grabbing both my wrist with his left, putting me in a headlock with his right.