Chapter 10.

Sebastian didn't have to say anything else, I was rushing to the changing rooms, taking the quickest shower and changing in the fastest ten minutes of my life. I ran out of the changing room my hair put up in a new clip to keep it from dripping water all over my shirt. I walked out in sweatpants and a black Abba shirt, spot Harry waiting at the entrance of the gym.

I sigh pulling my bag and my gym bag over my sholder walking over to him. When he hears me he looks up and smiles. That's when I spot the small clip in his hair holdng his wet hair away from his face. My clip that he never returned. Seeing him still use my clip made my heart flip. I smile back at him step into a walk beside him till the elevator.

It's quiet between us, none of us knowing what to say, I then remember he has a fight next week. the one he invited me to. "So how's training for your fight going?" We step into the elevator, Harry clicks the ground floor button and then fifth floor for me before looking at me surprised.

Did he think I wouldn't remember? When he has been on my mind all week long?

"It's going fine I guess. It's like sometimes my uncle forgets that I have another job that keeps me occupied." I nod not knowing what else to say, he takes this chance to ask me about the call. "You okay? I mean the call you got and you seem quiet gittery."

I drop my hand that was at the mouth, my teeth chewing on my nails. "Yeah um... just a development on the recent case." He nods muttering "Good good." And then we're back to silence. As soon as it was quiet I lifted my hand again to my mouth. But Harry started speaking stopping me from chewing my nails, "So I saw you talking to Zayn the other day, I comepletely forgot to ask you about him."

"What about him?" I drop my hand to my side again, "You know him?" He asks me as if he didn't want to know the answer as if he was afraid. "Yeah we met sometime before my accident." Harry's face drops, eye's boring into mine as if searching for a lie. Like he hoped I was lying.

"Oh." Oh? Ok well I take it upon myself to continue this conversation. "He said you met at one of Alex's parties?" Harry nods his head, eyes never leaving mine. He looked like he was memorising me, concentrating on me. Like he didn't want me to leave his mind. "How come you and I never met then? 'Cause I go to almost all of Alex's party and Dalton said he knew you through Alex."

Harry's eyes finally move. To the floor. Apparently his new favortie thing to look at, his new favorite thing to memorise. I feel slightly upset that I'm not the one he's looking at. He only shakes his head after being quiet for a while. I go to ask him what he means by that but the elevator reaches the fifth floor. The ding sounding and the doors opening.I don't take my eyes off of him till the doors are completely open and when I step out I don't look back. Something about him not answering me really annoys me.

I want to know you Harry. I want to know why you have the same tattoo as me. I want to know why so many people around me know you and you and I haven't even met once before.

I could feel Harry's eyes on my back the whole time I was walking out of the elevator till the door's close tearing us away, building a wall between us. I never once looked back. I want to know you Harry. Just let me know you.

I walked over to the black desk in the side of the path of the fifth floor, where Mel and Dalton were already waiting. I definitely did not miss the look I got from them both. Dalton had a sly smirk his tab in his hand the other hand on his waist. Mel watched me walked, like in detail as if she was expecting me to limp or something. Her eyes narrowed at my legs and my center.

Well I wasn't able to feel legs at that time, in the gym after our extreme exercise, but I'm fine now. I swear. Except for probably the thoughts about the conversation I had with Harry in the elevator. I clear my throat as I reach them and Dalton raises a brow waiting.