Chapter 18.

Harry drew the curtains to the side letting the midday sun filter through the large windows, lighting up the boxing ring. The door was pushed open and in ran the man of the hour. Theo ran straight for me without even taking a look around the gym. "Rory!" His arms wrapped around my waist pulling himself into me. I chuckled at his strong grip and ruffled his hair, "Hi Theo, you've got quite a grip there."

He looks up at me his cheeks turning pink and then removes himself from around, "Sorry." I kneel down in front of him, "Oh that's alright Theo, I was just saying you're really strong." His face lights up for a second before he's looking up to the roof, thinking, "Like Captain America?"

I have no idea what he's talking about so I simply nod at him, making him jump around smiling widely and giggling. I feel Harry step up behind me, offering me his hand to help me. I take his wrapped hand and stand up beside him. He keeps his hand in mine as we watch Theo dance around for a while before he's calming down and looking at us.

His eyes widen and he walks toward Harry smiling as he looks up at him. "What's up, little man? You ready to see who wins?" Theo nods a little making Harry chuckle and he ruffles his hair while asking him, "Where are your gloves? Don't tell me you forgot them." Theo pulls away from Harry's hand and raises his fists, stopping short and frowning when he only sees his blue wraps. He turns around and runs up to Catherine who was setting down her bag on a bench a bit further away from the boxing ring.

Catherine sits down and helps Theo put on his blue gloves. As I watch them talk to each other, Harry pulls me towards the bench making me sit down before taking a seat beside me. I watch him as he takes out his red gloves, putting them on. I watch him quietly as he tightens the straps of his boxing gloves before standing up and turning to me, he raises his hands up to his face smiling cheekily while he showed off his gloves to me.

"How do I look?" He asks me, I feel my cheeks heating up, I'm blaming a half-naked Harry for that. I smile softly back at him saying, "Like a superhero." His smile widens before he's bending down to face me, his eyes stay on mine, while mine refuse to pick between his green eyes and lips that are only a breath away.

Move closer Harry, kiss me.

I feel his warm breath against my lips, and I shakily exhale as he spoke softly, his eyes briefly glancing down at my lips before flicking back up, "Like Captain America?" I chuckle softly, resting my forehead against his, "Sure Captain America." I see Harry smile before he's leaning in and kissing me.

The kiss didn't last long since he was pulling away just as quickly leaving me begging for more. He kissed me once on the head before he walked away to the ring. I smile softly and watch as Theo fist bumps Catherine before running to Harry. "Ready to lose Theo?" Harry asks Theo, who's already bouncing on his toes. I watch Theo roll his eyes before he playfully punches Harry's stomach, saying, "I am Captain America Harry, I can easily beat you." I watch Harry a brow continuing the playful banter, "Oh yeah, and who says you're Captain America?" Theo shrugs his shoulders pointing at me, "Rory did, she said I'm as strong as Captain America."

This makes Harry turn to me, looking at me as if he's disappointed, "Really Rory?" I only chuckle at him, making him wink back at me. And then Harry is flinching moving to the side away from the center of the ring, he turns to Theo who's bouncing on his toes, covering his face with his gloved hands, "Hey!! I wasn't ready. That's cheating Theo." Harry whines like a kid, and Theo lowers his hands, placing them on his hips.

"Well I was ready, didn't you see?"

"Oh yeah? And how should I know if you're ready?"

Theo rolls his eyes like it was a common sense before answering, "I had my game face on Harry." I see Harry bite his lip trying to stop his laughter, I'm laughing so hard trying to muffle it as much as I can behind my hands. "And what's this game face?" Harry asks Theo who frowns his brows, eyes turning serious before he's lifting his hands to cover his face and then he starts once again bouncing on his toes.