20

So I back read a little, I cringe at my own writing 😂😂uh so bad. Mhn nvr mind cause it's still bad even now lmao

Wen ning can't help but to blush at the offer. "T-then... I'll have to inform everyone first. " the shy boy left quickly to his sister. "If anything happens to Ah-Li I'll kill you" Zixuan glares. "As if I'll let that happen! "

Not long after their short bickering the wen family gathered to them. "Sect leader Jiang, I am Wen Qing sister of Wen Ning.... also the leader of this medical tribe. I want to express our gratitude to your kind offer...we would like to accept it as we have no place to stay." The Wens bow deeply. As for JiangCheng he felt glad and embarrassed. He may be a young master and a sect leader now, but never in his life saw this many people bow deeply to him. "A-ah ehem, I'm glad the offer was accepted. You may pack your things and follow us back to lotus pier. " he beamed. "You look really respectable there" Zixuan pats his shoulder. "Oh shut up"

🍣🍣

"Ugh... " Weiying was resting in his bedroom. But a nightmare took over his peaceful sleep.

"JIN ZIXUAN! " A hand plunge through his stomach. "N-no... "  "Wei wuxian... (If you hurt ah-li) I won't forgive you.. " he fell in a pool of blood. Weiying turns pale, both his hands are trembling. "Ah... Don't.. "

The next scene appears. Arrows flying around with screams of horrors. "War...? To whom? " weiying stood and observes his surroundings. His gaze met a group of young disciples in purple robes. "Jiang Cheng?" He stares at them. "Ah-xian!" A voice came from behind. "..shijie?" He got pushed to the ground. He whinced a little and turns his back, but only to watch yanli get pierced by arrows. His breath stops. Eyes wide open with tears. "SHIJIE! " He crawls quickly to her body. "SHIJIE SHIJIE! No...tell me your OK, PLEASE! " Tears flowing non stop , he hugs yanli tightly. Yanli weakly raises her arm to weiying's face, caressing it dearly. "My xianxian... You grew up so fast.. " she gave one last smile and her hand fell. "NO! 不要不要不要(bu yao)!!" resentful energy burst out of his body. He got out of control, but he can't feel it. His heart is broken.

The current scene dissapears and was replaced with another. "Wei wuxian you said you could control it!" Jiangcheng grabs his collar. "Stop those corpse now! " Weiying's swollen eye scanned the area. Corpses are mass killing people, it isn't his control. "Wei wuxian ARE YOU LISTENING—" a splat sound was heard. Jiangcheng fell to weiying's feet. "J-jiangcheng...? " his breath shakes. A corpse appeared on where his brother stood. It was holding Jiangcheng's heart... and ate it. "AH! " weiying in fear, fell with his butt on. "W-why ...why is this happening" he hugs himself. He was hyperventilating , vision is getting blurry too. "....I want to die. "

"Wei ying! "