2

"Nice to meet you ,Madam Yu."I bowed to her beside uncle ."Hmph!You're called Wei Ying right?Make sure you don't cause trouble and shame the Jiang family!"  "Yes Madam Yu...." I walk out of the room and uncle brings me to meet two other family members."Hi,I'm Jiang Cheng,WanYin.I hope we get along ."the boy who is the same age as me said."I'm Jiang YanLi, Ah Cheng's sister.You can call me Shijie or jiejie!" The older one smiles at me."Hm.Im Wei Ying,WuXian,nice to meet you Jiang Cheng,Shijie."I blush a little as I play my long hair.

So....so cute!!
好、好可爱呀。。。!
Both of them thought.(This is where their protective mode for Wei Ying came from .)

"Follow me,I'll bring you to change your clothes.来,我带你去换衣服"Jiang Cheng grabs my hand and leads me to his room.He gives me a pair of Jiang sect 's clothes .He helps me to put it on and looks at me with shinny eyes.Then suddenly Shijie comes in with a red ribbon and hairbrush."Sit down Ah Xian,I will do your hair."She smiles at me and started her job.Shijie come my hair and Jiang Cheng stood beside her."Smooth hair..."I heard he whispers."I know right!its really soft !"Shijie answers him back.She ties my hair up in a high ponytail ."Thank you Shijie ,Jiang Cheng."I bows to them."No need to bow,from now on we're family !Okay?"  "Hm!"I answered.We shake hands and hug each other . "Young masters,it's time to eat."A servant stood outside and bow to us."okay ,we'll be there."Jiang Cheng replies him."oh ,almost forgot."Shijie says.She took a long swingy thing with a shape of lotus on it.She ties it in the hole of my clothes on my waist ."This represents that you're part of the Jiang family.Always hang it here."Shijie said.She then hold our hands came walk towards the dinning room for dinner.

-----------------------------------------

Few years later
15~16yrs old.
姑苏蓝家 云深不知处 Gusu's Lan Sect.Cloud Recesses.

It is almost late at night and the moon shone brightly .I went out to buy some Emperor's smile天子笑 to drink .I can't help it,ever since uncle Jiang accidentally gave me and Jiang Cheng a sip to try we've become addicted to it.Cant blame uncle that time ,he was drunk with the Jin sect's leader .I climb over the wall carefully with my jar of wine .I was about to jump in when a handsome guy in white looks at me.I smiles at him and show him the jar.

"Emperor's smile !I'll share you a cup.Just say that you didn't see me okay ?"
"天子笑!分你一盘,当作没看见我行不行?"
"Wine is forbidden in the Cloud Recesses."
"云深不知处禁酒。"

:)