5

After a few weeks I heard someone say Wen Chao has gone back to QiShan . I began rebelling again and punished for copying rules. Three months,then a year passed quickly.It is almost time for us to go home.Without me being here I think LanZhan is going to be lonely so I drew a picture of him."Hey LanZhan!"I waves at him."Heyhey....I'm going back to YunMeng tomorrow .I thought you would feel lonely ,sooo ...I drew a picture of you!"I handed him the drawing and smiles."Hm". Jeez not even a thank you,but that was just LanZhan being LanZhan."Hehe,so goodbye !"I ran off to find JiangCheng .

LanZhan looks at the drawing and felt that WeiYing is really good at drawing.But when he remove his thumb that was blocking the top part of the drawing ,He saw a flower drawn on his head "!!! Shameless !"

-----------------------------------------

As soon as we got back ,we saw many of Wen sect's boat surrounding YunMeng.Jiang Cheng and I quickly went in our home to ask what's going on."Father ! "Jiang Cheng came in .Jiang FengMian smiled sadly to us and gives me a worried look.I then saw a familar face sitting at the opposite of uncle. The man turn his head and our eyes meets each other."Wei Ying?"He said my name and smirks.He stood up and walk towards me. He whispers at my ear softly which make me froze.
"I finally meet again ,Ying~"   "Hey !what are you doing to him!"Jiang Cheng shouted."Sect leader Jiang, I'm bringing him back to the QiShan."Wen Chao smiles evilly .Uncle frowns deeply and Madame Yu is keeping her temper inside."What did you say?!"Jiang Cheng shouted."A-Cheng!"ShiJie hugs Jiang Cheng to calm him down.Wen Chao ignores them and looks at me."You are just a servant's son right?It shouldn't be a problem if you come with me~I'll give you anything ."He said ."No!I won't come with you!"I step backwards."heh~You will!"His men suddenly grabs everyone's neck ,pointing their swords to it.A men then stood in front of Jiang Cheng,hands glowing."Wen sect's core melting hand...Wen ZhuLiu!" Madame Yu hissed."Don't worry ,I won't let Jiang Cheng die,I'll just make him to unable to cultivate anymore~". "STOP!!"I shouted."Come with me and I'll spare them ."Wen Chao lifts my chin up.I bit my lip and finally making my decision ."Fine...I go with you.But don't you dare to hurt anyone from YunMeng!!"I glare at him."Of course~So it's decided!Wei Ying, we will leave imediately !" Everyone was released and Jiang Cheng came and grab my collar."Wei WuXian! What are you thinking!!" He shouted." Jiang Cheng."Uncle puts his hand on his shoulder."this is A-Ying's decision."Uncle then look at me ."Don't worry A-Ying,I promise that we'll come save you ." I smiles slightly and nods my head."Go now!"The Wen's cultivator grabs my arm and pushes me onto their ship.ShiJie cried and Madame Yu is fuming with anger.Uncle kept hugging Jiang Cheng while he keeps shouting for me."WEI WUXIAN!!!"I smiled sadly to him.This is the best for the Jiang sect,I am just a servant's son,so I'm not important to the sect.I must follow the Wen's sect to protect them...