9

"Second young master Lan will barge in and take Wei WuXian out meanwhile we try to pin down the sect leader until they escape."HuaiShang told them the plan and they all agrees.All of them took their weapons and got ready.

WangJi barge in the room and spotted Wei Ying.His eyes widen and grits his teeth."Wei Ying...!"He uses his GuQin to break of the chains .he quickly pass the instrument to his brother then scoop Wei Ying up and ran out of the room.

"Pin him down !" HuaiShang shouted.Jiang Cheng uses his hand to knock him down.Then they all quickly went out after WangJi before the Wen sect disciples find out.

They found a cave in the forest and decided to rest there for a while."We have to bring him back GuSu quickly."XiChen says .All of them actually plead the sect leaders to give them permission to save Wei Ying themselves.It took a while but eventually the permission was granted.The sect leaders are now all back in Gusu waiting for them ."He looks so horrible..." HuaiShang says."How dare they hurt my brother ..! I'll
Kill those wen dogs!!"Jiang Cheng grips his fist and trembles slightly ."How am I going to explain this to YanLi ..."ZiXuan facepalms. Wangji hugs Wei ying tightly.

Suddenly a voice was heard. "Young masters..... ". "Y-you!!  Wen dog! "Jiang Cheng lost his temper again, all of them are on their guard holding their swords ready for a fight. "W-wait! I'm here to help you... Young master Wei had been really kind to me, s-so I want to at least do something to repay him. "Wen Ning explains. "...all right, then young master Wen, please lead the way. "XiChen sighs. "Are you sure to trust him? He belongs to the wen sect! A Wen dog!!"Jiang Cheng points at Wen Ning. "Jiang Cheng, we got no choice but to trust him now. "ZiXuan place his hand on Jiang Cheng. "....fine, hmph! ". "Jiang Xiong can be cute sometimes too."HuaiShang giggles.

Wen Ning leads them to the border land which is between QiShan and GuSu. "Young masters, this is how far I can take you. Please be careful from here. " "A big thanks to young master Wen, you've help a lot. " XiChen bows at Wen Ning then left. "Now let's get Wei Xiong to the cloud recesses."

At QiShan

Wen RuoHan is now lying on his bed with a pack of ice on his face.
"Father !"Wen Chao shouted ."How could they do that to the Wen sect leader!Not only they shame us during the competition they also dare to hit father!"Wen Chao slams him palm on his wooden chair."Chao Chao don't be angry~ I, Ling Jiao will be always by your side ~" Wang LingJiao hugs his arms with her boobs squishing it on purpose.(lol) Wen Chao then kisses her and went back to his snobby face .