3

The next day during class~

"GET LOST!" Lan QiRen shouted at me."alright , alright! I'll get lost from your sight. bye!" I ran out of the study hall not even looking back. I bet Jiang Cheng must be face palming now XD.Hmph ! What's so wrong with my idea? I was just suggesting the fourth way of dealing those corpse by controlling the dark energy.It is still early and it's long until class is finished .I sneak out to town for a stroll .  I bought an apple from a pretty  lady and ate it.I then passes by a big lake.There are some black shadows in it so I decided to take a look. When I got near , I suddenly got pulled into the lake by some black vines .It pulls me deeper and wraps me around .Deeper....and deeper.I can't breathe!I almost lose conscious but suddenly remembers about the idea I had earlier. I reach out my hand and tries to control it's dark energy.

YuanQi怨气。。。

I was about to fully take the energy into my body until someone pulls me up to the surface. I coughs and opens my eye."you are.....ZeWuJun?"  "That's right;) now care to explain why you're here? Young master Wei?" He let me up his boat . I explains everything to him and he laughes."Shufu is really angry at you ,you better be careful from now on."  "Hm hm!"

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

"Jiang Cheng!" I ran to him once the class is over."Wei WuXian!Just what are you thinking just now?!Its really shameful you know..."He facepalms."but I think brother Wei's idea is not bad!If we could just control it we don't have to practice our spiritual energy that hard anymore ." Nie HuaiSang said."It's alright to say it but , don't you ever dare to walk that path!All cultivators will be after your head!" Jiang Cheng starts to shout at me."Yes yes ,I got it !"I replies him.  " Oh , by the way Lan QiRen says that you're punished to copy the "Book of manners and respect" at the library." Jiang Cheng cross his arm.  " Sorry ,you have walk there by yourself brother Wei! Me and Jiang Cheng are going to have lunch together so...bye!" Nie HuaiSang said that and ran off with Jiang Cheng.  "Oi ! Why do you treat me like this ?" I fake sob a little. "...guess I'll walk there myself heh." It's really peaceful here. It's cold and fresh ,I really love it except the rules and Lan QiRen. I was walking and passing by a few rooms until I heard someone speaking ill of me .

"That Wei WuXian is really rude!He dares to talk back to Lan QiRen!"   "Didn't his parents teach him manners?"   "He's an orphan remember ?he doesn't have one."   "Ha!they must have dumped him ."   "He is outsider anyways.The Jiang sect leader is too kind to keep someone like him."

I stood behind the doors listening to them.My face darkens and had my front hair block my face. I silently leave the place with my heads down. "Parents? Who are my parents? I don't even remember them . Uncle Jiang is the only one who raised me and that's the only thing I know .Did my parents really dumped me away? I must have been a failure .  I smiled bitterly and look at my own reflection at a small pond. I splashes the water to my face and smiles to myself ."Hm! ok. Ready to do those  stupid copying stuff!" I walk towards the library .i went in and saw a handsome young figure sitting in front of the window .The figure then look at me ."You're finally here,Wei Ying."  "Lan Zhan!what are you doing here?" I raised an eyebrow ."to supervise you . Now hurry up and sit down, copy." He cooly said. I was about to protest and disturb him but suddenly the words of the students Replays in my mind :

"Didn't his parents teach him manners?"

My face darken once again ."What's wrong ?" He asks me . I immediately smiles at him and answers nothing . I took the brush and book to start copying. I feel Lan Zhab is looking at me weirdly but I don't care .He won't even know what I'm thinking anyways.