16

"W-wei, wei Wuxian!! A-aa how could this be??!  You're supposed to be dead! "Wen chao screams. "W-wen gongzi, I'm scared... "Wang Lingqiao grips hard on his clothes and starts crying. "Tch, go away ,bitch! "He throw her off him.  "Heh. ..."weiying place the flute into his lips and plays a creepy melody. Corpse of the deceased wen diciples rise up from the ground. "Ahh... No..! " she trembled.  Finally with the last and highest note he plays, the corpse all run to Wang lingqiao to devour her. "AAAGRGH AHHH NO!  AAAH NOO! WEN GONGZI SAVE ME!! AAAAAAAH...... " She screams till she lost consciousness and died. The bloody ground made weiying very satisfied."you-! "Before wen zhuliu can attack him, the corpses came to devour him too after finishing wang lingqiao. A child corpse suddenly came and hugs his waist. "Is it tasty?Look at you, your mouth is all dirty. 好吃吗?瞧,你的嘴真脏。" weiying wipes the child corpse's lips with his fingers and pats it's head. "Now, go devour that man. Slowly. " Wen chao screams painfully while crying with his tears falling like a waterfall. The louder he scream, the wider weiying's smile becomes. "Wei ying. " lan zhan stares at him. "Oh, lanzhan. " he paused a while. "And Jiang Cheng, jin zixuan, long time no see. He bows. "Wei wuxian!! Are you are right?! Do you know how much me and a-jie was worried? " he pulls weiying into a tight embrace. "Ah, I have stayed in the burial Mount for too long that I've forgoten this warmth." He thought. "Here's your suibian " he handed back weiying's sword. "A-Li was worried sick of you, you better get back and apologise! " Jin zixuan crosses his arms. "Shijie... " "we can leave wen ruohan to Nie zhongzhu, let's go back to lotus pier for now. "Zixuan said. "I will have to assist my brother, I have to go now. " lanzhan said.  "Oh okay then, we'll part ways here. " weiying said with his emotionless face."Weiying.... "

"A-xian! " jiang yanli hugs him tightly. "Shijie.... Im sorry, I made you worry. "
"It's okay a-xian,  it is great to have you return. " a tear fall from yanli's eye.  "I'll go wash up now, where's my temporary room?  " weiying asks. "We have already rebuilt everything here when you're gone. It's at the same place as your old one. "Jiang Cheng tells him. Weiying thanked him and went inside his room.

The resentful energy that he was holding so hard inside leaks out, it almost leak when he was with them.

"Use us Wei Wuxian"
"Kill everyone, everything"
"You can't even do anything without us"
"You're just a normal human now "
"Come back to the burial mounts and play with us~"

"SHUT UP!! "

"it's all your fault that it ended this way "
"Your parents did not once love you"
"Look at you, your a monster"
"Your whole existence only brings disaster! "
"You killed YuZiyuan and Jiang Fengmian"

His eyes turn red and grabs a blade near him. "AAHHH SHUT UP!! " he slices his skin as he shouts. "SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!! " he keep slicing his pale wrist, the floor have a pool of his blood now. Tears are falling so much. He became crazy, his mental is very unstable now. He drops the blade and fall to his knees to the ground, he covers his ears tightly while continue to scream.

Jiang Cheng was going to show JinZixuan his room for him to stay overnight. As he walks near Wei Ying's room he heard screaming. Both of them run to his room and open the door. "AAHHH!!!! " The whole scene shocked them. " what the fuck, wei wuxian!! " JiangCheng rushes to weiying's side ."Calm down Wei wuxian! " "SHUT UP!!!!!GO AWAY!! " He start trashing around. "Shit! "Jiang Cheng cursed, then he saw Weiying's wrist has blood falling so rapidly. "He could die from bloodlost!!Jin Zixuan, call the medic quick! " Jiang Cheng knocks him unconscious after Zixuan runs around shouting for medic.  Jiang cheng hugs wei wuxian and let him rest his head in his chest "Just what happened to you? "