1

My name is Wei Wuxian or Wei Ying. I don't know how old I am and I'm just wandering around the street looking for food. Why am I wandering around? Since my parents didn't return to the house a week ago, I got hungry and I have to look for food myself. "Ah! There's orange right there! " I saw an orange abandoned near the garbage site. I quickly ran to there and pick it up. I wipe of the dirt and start peeling. Damn I'm so hungry!

Suddenly I heard some barking. There are dogs walking towards me. "Shoo! This is mine! "I keep shooting it away but it ran to me and keep bitting me. "Ahhh!! Stop! Stop bitting me! Ouch! "I shouted in pain. The dogs got the orange and left me bleeding there all alone. I whimpered in pain trying not to cry. I'm hungry and injured and I don't now what to do. I saw the garbage site and walk there not caring about my bleeding feet that the rough road cut it. I look over all the trash to find food to eat. I then saw a box contains left over rice. My face lit up and opens it. I use my hands to take the rice into my mouth. After I ate I was satisfied. I found a place to rest and I sleep there ignoring all the trash and the smell.

This process repeats everyday until I got a phobia of dogs. Every time I saw a dog I would just run away and immediately dissapear. I seriously got really tired of it and thought :

Father, mother. Where did you go?
爹,娘。你们都去了哪儿?

____________________________________

The next morning I woke up I saw the bright sun but soon the light was blocked by something. I saw three people in the sky flying. Three of them are wearing clean white clothes. An old man and two kids that seem like the same age as me. The younger kid saw me and told the old man. Three of them look at me and fly towards me.

"Boy, why are you here? Go home before your parents get worried. "The old man said. I look up to see him. "You are all dirty. "The younger boy said pointing to me. "Wangji, it's true he is dirty but don't be rude. "The older boy told him.

"My parents haven't come back many days so I have to find food for myself."I tells him. "Boy, what's your name? "The old man asks. "Wei Ying, Wei Wuxian. "I tells him. His face turn into a shock one then whispers to himself . "wasn't this the boy the Jiang family is finding..? "

Jiang family?What is he talking about?
江家?他在说什么呀?

"Wei Wuxian, you are coming with me. now come on. "The old man bends down and dust off the dirt from my clothes. He carries me and we fly in the sky. It's my first time so I held him tight for my life.

After a while, I was taken to a place they called it lotus pier 莲花坞。I was brought down by the old man when we land. He called out for a person and a man came out. He puts his hands together and says:"Gusu Lan sect's leader Lan Qiren. What brings you here? "The man asked."I think this the boy you're looking for."

The man looks at me and smiles sadly.He bends down and tells me:"Wei Ying,you are going to live with uncle from now on.My name is Jiang FengMing ,you can call me Uncle Jiang."

"How about my parents?where are they?why didn't they come home?"I then ask him .His face turn into a sad one, hugs me tightly and says:

They have already gone to a very far place
他们已经去了一个很遥远的地方,
They are not coming back .
再也不回来了。

"They won't come back...?"My eyes got watery .My heart felt painful and I cried .I hugs back to uncle Jiang and cried on his shoulder.I cried till I got tired and I fell asleep on his shoulder.