17

It is a lovely morning in YunMeng . People chatting and carry on their daily routine as usual. The lotus pier are rebuilding smoothly with no problems. Yep, it's a great day . Except for the zhongzhu's quarters.

Everyone were still shocked about what happened yesterday . Even the servants are worried ."A-Cheng ." YanLi calls for him . "You should come and have lunch now." She said calmly. "Sitting beside him won't make anything better , and we can't have you collapse too ." ZiXuan crosses his arms. "But I want to be by his side when he wakes up." JiangCheng was determine and YanLi can't force him. "All right, I'll bring your food here . Make sure you eat." "Thanks a-Jie ." He bowed

It's almost afternoon . JiangCheng was about to leave for his sect duties until he saw a small movement of weiying's hands . Weiying opens his eyes weakly . " Jiang....Cheng?"

"Wei WuXian! Finally you're awake !" JiangCheng sighed gladly. He told the servants outside to get his sister and ZiXuan. After the servants are off he focus back to weiying . "You have lots of explanations to do ." He hands weiying a glass of water.

He tries to sit down slowly with some help of Jiang Cheng . He gulped down the water and stares at his own reflection in the cup .

Seeing him as he is not willing to say anything JiangCheng sighed . "You can talk to me anytime when you feel okay." He pats Weiyings shoulder .

"A-xian!" YanLi came running to him . "Shi....Jie , and ZiXuan xiong..." He said weakly . "What's gotten into you? You scared us all." ZiXuan looks at him in concern . Wei Ying lowers down his head and apologised. "A-Xian , you silly child ...don't make Shijie so worried like that ." YanLi hugs him tight that makes ZiXuan feels a little jealous . " you heard a-Jie,I'll cut off your legs if you make her worry again!"JiangCheng said. Wei Ying just nodded then looks down again . 

"Here have some soup a-xian,hope you'll feel better ." YanLi hands the bowl gently to him . "How about me a-Jie/a-Li?!" Jiang Cheng and ZiXuan said it together and points to themselves . YanLi giggled a little , causing them to blush . She hands them their respective bowls and everyone drinks it silently . No one is use to this silence and everyone constantly stares and weiying . It is too unusual that he is not talking or complimenting about the soup as usual .

Everyone returns to do their jobs in the lotus pier while weiying continues to rest alone in his room. 

"Fuck you wei wuxian ! You promised that you'll help me with my sect duties !" Jiang Cheng cursed while signing a whole stack of papers . "A-Cheng ." YanLi , who passes by scolds him for his language sternly. "Sorry a-Jie ...." He apologised . "I hope my future son won't learn stuffs from you ." ZiXuan crosses his arms . " huh" the ZiDian on his finger flickered a little .

They are about to start a fight until a servant came . "Jiang zhongzhu ." He bows . "What is it this time?"

"Hanguangjun is here , requesting to see Wei gongzi."