15

*cough cough* Weiying spits some blood . He is amazed by how he can even survive from this fall . It's a miracle . People should felt happy that they're alive but...not him . He felt empty . He felt weak . He blames all the Jiang sects death on himself . But then , he thought of Jiang Cheng and the wen sect . He promised to be Jiang Cheng's right hand man . Unfortunately that can't happen anymore , since he had lost his golden core .

"Spiritual energy and resentful energy are the same ! Then why can't we use resentful ones?"

That's right...he can try out his idea . If succeed, he can take on his revenge against the wen sect . First , he try accepting the resentful energy into his body . This may need some time but it's worth it for his revenge .

A month later

It has been a month , still no sign of weiying . Shijie is worried sick and same goes to Jiang Cheng and LanZhan . The sects have captured some people from the wen sect but they can't get wenchao . "Tonight, we go to QiShan and take then down once and for all . " Nie MingJue boomed. Everyone cheered and when to train themselves . "Don't worry A-Li, I'll find A-xian this time for sure!" "You have to be safe too ZiXuan, promise me?" YanLi gives a worry look. "Yes, I promise."  YanLi turns her head . "A-Cheng." Jiang Cheng nods . "Don't worry anymore Jie , promise me that you'll eat more too!" YanLi smiled and promised him. 

"Wangji." XiChen came into his room. LanZhan who is looking at the drawing weiying drew for him startled . "Ah, what a nice drawing . Who drew this for you?" XiChen reads his poker face . "....." "I see,we'll find him soon wangji . So don't give such a sad face anymore."  "Brother..."

That night , everyone attacked the QiShan wen sect. Wen RuoHan was killed by Nie Ming jue and  everyone was busy fighting except for Jiang Cheng , LanZhan and ZiXuan went ahead .

"Ha! Just look how pitiful they are my beloved qiaoqiao ."  "Wen Chao!!!ill kill you!"Jiang Cheng ran foward to attack him but was surrounded by the wen sect disciples. "Where is WeiYing?!魏婴。。。在哪里?!" LanZhan spits out. "Hmph!Haven't you all heard? I have thrown him into the burial mounts ." Wenchao snots . "What? That's too much wenchao!" ZiXuan shouts . "It's been a month since I've thrown him there. He must be dead by now hahahaha!"  Lanzhan's patients have reached its limit . He knocks away the disciples and plays his guqin to wenchao with his bloody hands . "Aaaarh!!"  Wenchao quickly uses his sword to defend himself and was unharmed . "Is this the best you can do , Lan er gongzi? Wen ZhuLiu, melt their golden cores ." He smirked . As ZhuLiu's hand nearly touches their waist , many crows flew by . Everyone freezes since this is un normal."W-wen Chao what's going on?"Wang LingQiao trembled. A faint flute melody was heard ,and it was getting louder and louder . They can feel resentful energies flowing to the whole place. Corpse that were everywhere suddenly stood up and run towards the people of the wen sect  . "D-don't come near me!! ZhuLiu!" ZhuLiu kicks away a corpse . "M-must have been weiying !! His soul must have came back for revenge !" LingQiao says . "What do you mean? No soul can escape from the burial mounts!" Wenchao sweated . The sound of flute was now clearly heard . Everyone's eyes open wide as they saw a man in black robes standing on the roof controlling the corpse by using his flute. The man slowly came down and walks towards wenchao , ignoring the young masters .

"Long time no see, Wenchao.好久不见啊,温晁。"

Anyone watched the untamed ?陈情令

Did u guys saw S2's preview??I SHOUTED! A KID WEIYING AND JINLING AND EVERYONE!!!!!! My poor heart exploded