13

The brothers escaped together to a place called YiLing . Wei Ying went to bought some food for Jiang Cheng . " Eat , you have to eat to find Shijie right?" A lifeless Jiang Cheng look at the Mantou that Wei Ying bought . He just nods his head and took a bite . Wei Ying frowns and place his hands on Jiang Cheng . "Jiang Cheng ! Stop acting like weakling , don't you want revenge for the lotus pier ? Don't you want to protect Shijie ? You're the current sect leader ! You have to bring lotus pier back ! I'll be your right hand man , your not alone !" The light in Jiang Cheng's eyes is back . "Your right...Thanks Wei WuXian ."  They continued their journey until a Wen spotted them . "It's Jiang WanYin and Wei WuXian!!" They fought without their swords to defend themselves . "Ugh!" Wei Ying turns behind to see Jiang Cheng was knocked down by Wen ZhuLiu. "!!!core-melting hand !" Before he could melt Jiang Cheng's golden core , Wei Ying jumps in between them , shielding his brother . ZhuLiu widen his eyes but couldn't stop immediately .

His core melting hands melted  Wei Ying's core.

Everything , his life and his cultivation , gone just like that . Wei Ying felt everything inside him being sucked out . At last he fainted . "Well done Wen ZhuLiu ." Wen Chao came and clap his hands . "Get both of them to QiShan!" 

"Which one of then should I play with first~" Wei Ying's eyes widen . "How about the future Jiang sect leader!" Wang LingQiao suggests . "NO!! " Wei Ying shouted . "Don't you dare to even touch him..!" Wei Ying glares at Wen Chao . " Then I shall play with you first huh!" Wen Chao grabs Wei Ying by his hair , pulls him into the toture chamber . He took a whip and start whipping him .

Jiang Cheng woke up , he looks at his surroundings . "Wei WuXian...? Where the hell are you?" He's in the Wen sect's prison . He knocks the door loudly , getting the guard's attention. "Oi ! Where is Wei WuXian!" The guards laugh at him. " How would I know ? Young master Wen took him to a place no one would go."  Jiang Cheng got a bad feeling , he prays for his brother's safety in his heart .

"Ughf!" "You see down there slut? It's the famous mountain of corpse . Because of it's resentful energy once you enter there's no coming back , not even your soul ." Wen Chao place his foot on Wei Ying's face . "Wen-dog...YOU SHOULD DIE!" "SILENCE! Who gave you permission to talk ?!" Wen Chao grabs Wei Ying's neck , and throws him down to the resentful energy .

Pain. He felt pain everywhere . His bones are broken from the fall and his injuries are not healed yet. The resentful energies enter his body through his wound . Sweat covered his now paled face , he instantly felt weak . But at least Jiang Cheng is safe ...

Wang Ji drops his GuQin. "Lotus pier has been burned ? Like cloud recesses ?!" A panic wang Ji asks his Shufu about the news he just heard . "Hm. But the cloud recesses only have minor burns , for lotus pier ...I'm afraid , the whole YunMeng was taken over by the Wens ." Wang Ji felt his heart swollen , he was worried about Wei Ying now . He thanks his Shufu for the information and rushes to his room to play inquiry , determined to ensure wei Ying's safety .

Wishes anyone who celebrates CNY
Happy Chinese New Year!!!
新年快乐!!
身体健康
万事如意
学业进步
龙马精神