4

I went out of the cloud recesses alone tonight since I'm the only one who can't sleep.I walk around the streets and bought some snacks .I then saw a group of people surrounding someone.Curiously,I went there and saw a guy around my age holding a girls hand forcefully . That uniforms...is from the Wen sect! What are the Wen sect doing here? "Hey! Let go of her!" I shouted at him. "Huh? Who do you think you are?! " He looks at me for a while then smirks."You!Tell me your name and I'll release her."He points at me. I gulp a little and tells him my name."The name is Wei Ying,WuXian." Somehow I got a bad feeling about this."Good,remember my name ,it's Wen Chao.Son of the Wen sect's leader ! We will meet again in the future ."He gave me one last look and walks away with his bodyguards ."Erm...Thank you very much for saving me!" The girl bows at me ."Ah,it's nothing . It's getting late,you better go home now."She nodded and left.Speaking of getting late...I should go back too . I should stay in the cloud recesses for this few days , I got a bad feeling about that Wen Chao guy.

The next day I went to class which surprised Jiang Cheng and the others."Heh , so you finally learned to become a good kid ?Wei WuXian." He jokes."Unbelievable!Brother Wei actually CAME to class!"Nie HuaiSang uses his fan to fan himself while saying out loud."Can't I come to class?Besides,there's nothing to do."I shrugs .I felt a pair of eyes looking at me ,I was about to find who but Lan QiRen came in ."Please be quiet and be sitted.Class will now start."The old man saw me and frown a little but continue teaching .I saw many students keep staring at me with shock eyes.Why? Is it because I'm too quiet today?Yea,That must be the problem.Old man suddenly calls my name and asks me a question.I just answer properly without any jokes.Old man is quite pleased but I heard whisperings .Must I really say out a joke everyday?Im not in the mood today.I sigh inwardly wishing time would go faster.

"Hey brother Wei! Want to come to town with us? We're getting lunch and emperor's smile !"Nie HuaiSang patted my shoulders ."....I'm sorry,I can't come with you guys. I ....have some things to do ! So just go ahead without me!"I spin HuaiSang around back facing me and push him out ."Ehhh- brother Wei!" I ran back inside without looking back. I can't go to town! That guy might still be there, and I don't like him.I went into the dining hall, took the foods in high speed then dash into me and Jiang Cheng's room. I ate a scoop of it and frown .There's no taste at all! What kind of food is this without any taste?! I then saw a small bottle that wrote the word 'Chilli' . Must be Jiang Cheng's.I smirk and took the bottle and put the sauce as much as possible.I taste the flavour and it is spicy enough. I ate the whole dish and lay on my bed."What did he mean by 'we will meet again in the future'?"