7

Few months later, the archery competition is being held at QiShan. All sect leaders and disciples went to the Wen sect's territory was given bows. The sect leaders went up to their seats respectively. "Sect leader Wen RuoHan is here!!" One of the Wen disciple announces. "Sect leader Wen RuoHan! "All Wen sect disciple bow down and greet him. Wen RuoHan sat down on his seat, which is the highest spot at the center. "Hey, don't you feel that we're being treated quite unfair? "Jin GuangShan whispers with his fan covers half of his face. "It cant help it, this is always how the Wen sect treats everyone. "Nie MingJue crosses his arms.

"Welcome, all sect leaders and disciples to QiShan. It is honoured to have this competition held here .Before the competition start, you all may practice your archery skills first for an hour."Wen RuoHan announces. He then orders his servants to pour some tea for the sect leaders. "I hope the sect leaders enjoy the tea while watching the disciples practice. "Wen RuoHan said. "Hm... The tea is good. "Lan QiRen said.
"It is, my friend. "Jiang FengMian smiles back, but deep inside his mind he keeps thinking about Wei Ying.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Roughly translate:
(二师兄 second elder disciple brother)
(大师兄 eldest disciple brother)

"Er Shi Xiong, is Da shi xiong going to be alright? "One of the disciple asks Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng gives him a worried eyes ."I don't know... Let's hope his okay until we save him. "

Right after Wei Ying was taken away, Jiang YanLi had herself locked in her room and have no appetite to eat. Of course, everyone is worried for their beloved Shijie 's health and Da shi xiong's safety. The news had been heard by Jin ZiXuan and he personally went to visit her, making the lotus pier's disciples shock. Although ZiXuan may be rude but he's actually a very sweet person deep inside. Jiang YanLi have not be eating until ZiXuan came and comfort her. They talked awhile and she was given a sudden confession.  After ZiXuan's confession he promised YanLi to cooperate with Jiang Cheng to save Wei Ying. She feels relieved and was brighten up again.

Jin ZiXuan walks towards Jiang Cheng and they greeted each other. "We need to create a plan. "ZiXuan says. "Yea.. Would it be safer if we get more allies? I heard from father that all sects agreed on saving Wei Ying. "Jiang Cheng says. "Hm you're right...." They are discussing their plans the suddenly one of the Jiang sect disciple said it out loudly. "It's Da shi xiong!! "They all look towards the Wen sect leader.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wei Ying was inside his room and he was VERY bored .He then decided to give Wen Ning a little visit. Wen Ning and his sister is the only ones who treated him as a friend, that's why he decided to pay a visit. He saw Wen Ning practicing shots alone. He have quite a talent... 😏"Yo Wen Ning! ". "Y-young master Wei.. " "Are you going to the competition ?". "Y-yes... " "Lucky! I wanted to compete too... But too bad I'm became one of Wen RuoHan's 'belongings ' now... "Wei Ying says the last sentence with a bitter smile. Wen Ning noticed that and tries to change the topic. "Erm, Y-young master Wei can you help me with my practice? ". Wei Ying brighten up and agreed. They were laughing and having fun until one of the servants and and summons Wei Ying. "Young master Wei, you are needed by sect leader Wen. "Wei ying gives Wen Ning one last smile before being taken away. The servants uses the chains to tie his hands up, as their sect leader orders. He was then being dragged outside.

"Ah, A-Ying you're here."Wen RuoHan pull the chains , letting Wei Ying to sit close to him. The sect leaders frown especially Jiang FengMian. Again, Wen RuoHan pulls the ribbon that ties his hair. "I just love the sight when your hair is let loose~"Wei Ying turns his head away in disgust while Wen RuoHan plays with his silky smooth hair.

All the sect disciples saw and their eyes widen. "Wei Ying... "Lan Zhan look towards at the direction of the sect leaders seats.He clenched his hands but before he made himself bleed XiChen came(to the rescue!!)"It's okay WangJi, ShuFu told me that the four sects are going to work together to save him. "Lan Xi Chen puts a hand on his brother's shoulder."Hm. "

"Wei Xiong... "Nie Huai Sang tightly grabs Jiang Cheng's clothes. "Wei WuXian.. Those Wen dogs..!! I'll cut down their legs!! ". Jin ZiXuan didn't say anything but frowns deeply in disgust.

Done! :)