12

It have been so peaceful in the lotus pier , as usual Madam Yu and the Jiang sect leader will argue for a few minutes but made up together eventually . " Go ahead and sleep early for tonight okay? Yan Li is coming back from LanLing tomorrow ,  and you want to save up energy for tomorrow right ?" FengMian smiles kindly . The two boys nods their heads and goes into their room. For once , Wei Ying is good and sleep early along with Jiang Cheng. The night was very quiet , you can even hear the sounds of the crickets and dragonflies flying around .

DONG DONG DONG DONG

The sound of the gong woke them up immediately , when they heard the emergency drill they look at each other in the eye . Wei Ying quickly look outside the window ."Wen Sect!!"  Not long enough , Madam Yu rushed in and destroyed the door . " Jiang Cheng , Wei Ying , Hurry get out of here!" They simply wears their outer robes and grabs their swords . They ran behind Madam Yu , running out of the resident . "The Core-melting hand !" Madam Yu 'Tched ' and activates her ZiDian . She fought with Wen ZhuLiu while Both of them fight off the Wen disciples . In front of Wei Ying's eyes , many of his shidi have been slaughtered brutally . His grip on ShuiBian trembles and began hyperventilating a little . "Wei WuXian! Don't space out !" Jiang Cheng's words woke up him from his thoughts . "I know Dammit!" He kills another Wen. Just then , Jiang FengMian came ."A-Xian ,A-Cheng . Leave the lotus pier now!!" "But-!!" Before they could say their sentence , madam Yu pulls their robes and escaping the scene .

They arrived at the border of lotus pier , but to escape to safety they must leave by boat to another land ."This is all your fault Wei Ying , of you hadn't gone out and accidentally met Wen Chao , all of these wouldn't happen!" Madam Yu grits her teeth .Wei Ying looks down , he don't know what to say . She rubs ZiDian around her finger and made up her decision . "Jiang Cheng ."She calls her son . She grabs His finger and puts ZiDian in , a spark of purple surrounds Jiang Cheng's finger " ZiDian have recognised you as it's owner , from now on it will be yours ." "Mother -!" Madam Yu hugs her son tightly , not willing to let go . "You're my good child , I'm always proud of you . But now you have to go , you have to survive your own now . Your father and mother can't be with you forever , everyone are bound to leave each other one day . So be strong A-Cheng , revive the Jiang sect and be the best sect leader ." Tears falls from their faces as they hugs each other tightly . " Now go , make sure you find your sister and take care of her ." Madam Yu use the last of her power to form a purple lighting rope to tie both Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying . "Wei Ying , you better listen properly ! Promise me you'll protect Jiang Cheng with your life even if you die !" " Madam Yu...." "Did you hear me WeiYing?!" She shouts ."Yes ! I swear I'll protect him even if I have to die ." Wei Ying swears. "Good ." She pushes the boat away ." My lighting ropes will wear off when you reaches to safety , don't come back until it's safe!" Madam Yu looks at her son one last time before turning away ."MOTHER!!!"

Happy new year everyone!!