Chapter Two

"Hey, Yuu?." Allen said, bustling around the kitchen, heating up left overs for them, seeing that his kids were at his father's, Allen was sure Neah was going to stuff his grandkids with all kind of unhealthy junk.
"There's something I wanna ask."

"What is it?." Said man yawned as he pulled the tie around his neck loose, his movements a bit sluggish.
He sat down with a sigh, slouching in his seat.
Allen gave him an amused look as he carried Yuu's share of food, heated up and steaming.

"Its about the twins." He began setting the plate down, watching as his husband began eating slowly.
"I was thinking, it's a theory but..." he trailed off, brows frowning as he fought to find the right set of words to phrase his question.

"But?..." Kanda asked, looking up at him patiently.

Allen flopped himself onto His husband's lap with a put out sigh, tucking his head under his mate's chin, smiling as he felt Kanda's jaw working.

"The kids... and mates... Are my twins... gonna.." He groaned still frustrated with how he asked.
Kanda laughed softly, wrapping an arm around his petite husband's waist, he already caught on to what he means.

"Our twins... hmmm Ikumi and Takumi.. They share the same soul so to answer your question lover. Our kids will be destined to one mate." He felt Allen slump against him with a sigh of relief.

"That's good.." he breathed.
"Really good, because I really didnt want my twins separating.. ever."

Kanda laugh rumbled, vibrating through Allen's back.
"Me too, love, Me too."

"Do you have work tomorrow?." Kanda asked, finishing the last bite of his dinner.

"Nope, Jerry said I could take a day off, he said that I looked like death would take me any minute. " Allen snorted.

Kanda chuckled, pressing a kiss to the top of Allen's head, just sitting there with a full stomach, content with his sliver haired husband in his arms.
The sound of hurried footsteps were heard just before the front door was flung open, the twins snickering as they pushed and pulled at each other, trying to get the upper hand.

"You.. little twerp... you cheated!." Takumi hissed playfully, pushing at his brother's head.

"I did not." Ikumi hissed right back.
"Its not my fault that you're weak for puppy eyes. "

"Because you were making them!."

Ikumi sent his brother a grin, before he pressed a quick bite to the arm holding him back and darted inside with a laugh, leaving his swearing brother behind.

As soon as he reached into the living room, he spotted his parents watching him with an amused look.
Ikumi cheered, throwing himself at his parents, laughing loudly as they all went crashing down onto the sofa.

"Hi hi Dad, Papa!." He beamed, snuggling closer to the couple, barely managing to crush his Papa in a hug.

A few seconds later, Takumi joined the pile.
"You bit me." He hissed, fingers digging into his brothers side.

Ikumi shrieked with laughter, rolling away from on top his father with Allen still wrapped up in his arms.

"Did grandpa feed you sweets again?." Allen asked, voice muffled.
Ikumi released him with a bright smile, which already confirmed his question.

Damn it, Neah knows not to give these buggers any sweets before they come back.
The sugar acts like a shot of adrenaline,  especially to Ikumi who cant seem to stop laughing.

"Che, should have known." Kanda sighed from where he was laying on the sofa, arms behind his head and Takumi laying on his chest, looking like a blissed out cat.
"I'm going to smack that idiot."