Chapter Fourteen.

Allen awoke to the feeling of lips making their way down his spine, leaving a burn trail of heat on his skin, A shiver wracked his entire body as he moaned softly to his Mate's antics. He blinked his eyes open, the room was still dark, and the house was semi silent.

"...Did you just finish?." He asked, voice raspy and sleep filled.
He arched his back, pushing his bum against Kanda's stomach. Kanda responded by pressing back into him.
"What time is it?."

"..A bit after ten." Kanda murmured, lips moving downwards, stopping at Allen's hip to bite at the skin, making the flesh bloom with Marks that would heal in a couple seconds.
"Would you like to know what your son asked me this evening."

"Considering that he's your son as well." Allen teased twisting his body underneath his husband to lay face to face, looking up at his handsome Yuu.
"What did he ask of you, my dear mad man?."

Kanda's fingers sneaked underneath the waistband of Allen's pajamas shorts, tugging down the fabric swiftly to reveal creamy, pale skin.
"Takumi had an interesting ordeal he wanted to talk with me about."

Allen's legs fell open, letting Kanda slide between them like a puzzle peice fitting into place.
"Takumi?." His breath hitched as Kanda brushed up against him.
"What did he ask?." His breathing was rugged now, anticipation running through his veins.

Kanda lifted a slim leg to place it over his shoulder, turning his head to sink his fangs into Allen's thigh as he slid inside his mate without a ounce of resistance, all hot and tight. Allen arched up into him, mouth falling open in a soundless moan as his head fell back, revealing his pale neck, begging to be marked.

"He wants to turn Andrew into one of us." Kanda grunted around his mouthful, snapping his hips forward,  pushing Allen further up on the bed.

How typical of his husband, to have such a serious discussion when they were in the middle of a midnight romp.
Allen moaned when Kanda ripped his fangs out of his flesh, licking the wounds close before he reached forward with one hand, sliding his hand through Allen's hair to jerk his head back even further.

He then bent forward, hips still moving at a rapid pace, sliding his teeth into Allen's throat this time, pressing his petite mate into the mattress.

Allen grunted softly, hooking one leg over Kanda's calf to hold on as Said man moved over him with every powerful thrust of his hips.
"Are you really..Mmh..going to have this conversation now?."

Kanda pulled back, mouth stained with the color of Allen's blood, lips stretched in wicked smirk. His eyes were bright and clear, filled with the intent to make Allen lose his mind tonight.
"You're right." He murmured, kissing his way down Allen's body.

"We'll talk later."

"Turn him into one of us?." Allen panted, trying to catch his breath, as he laid there sweaty and quite satisfied, he absolutely loved it when Yuu got into a mood like that.

"Yes, he wants to adopt Andrew." Kanda explained lazily, he was still inside, too busy pressing kisses to Allen's chest to pull out just yet.
"I told him to think it over and ask Andrew before we make that decision. "

Running his hand over Kanda's hair, Allen hummed thoughtfully.  Did Andrew want that? He knows much as anyone else that he's grown fond of the boy and it wasnt very long that they have known him.

"I wouldn't mind that." He settled on, gasping as Kanda pulled out deliberately slow. He would smack that smirk off his husband's face if his body wasnt wracked with pleasurable shivers.

"Neither would I." Kanda raised up, grabbing his discarded shirt from earlier to wipe Allen semi clean before he did himself. He wanted his mate to smell like him all the time.
"Its up to Takumi now to get his answer. "