Chapter Fifteen

Talk to him?. What could the twins parents want to him about?. That was making him anxious, Andrew couldn't recall doing anything that might have set the two people who was housing him off. He really didn't want to get out of bed right now. Call him a chicken, he didnt care.

"Relax, would you." Takumi said, smacking him on top of his head, making him yelp.
"I didnt tell you that just so you could antagonize over it like the world is ending."

Sue him okay, he has a right to act like the world is ending.
"Leave me alone to  die in my misery."

"What misery is he talking about?." Ikumi asked, stepping into the room.
"Drew, we didnt tell you that yesterday, so you can stress over it."

"Well too bad for you, cause I am stressing over it." He huffed from under the covers, nearly screaming his lungs out when Ikumi's face popped in besides him.

"Well then dont." He said as if it was simple as that.
"I assure you it's not anything bad." His fingers reached out to poke Andrew in his cheek, pulling back with a grin when said boy made a move as to bite him.
"Now get your lazy ass up, Papa is making breakfast. "

"Oi, Takumi. Please get this annoying creature away from me." He said dully, watching as said creature grinned. There was a scoff before an arm snaked beneath the blankets, grabbing the unsuspecting victim and pulling him out.

Ikumi squeaked.

"How do you expect him to get his ass up if you keep him on the bed?." Takumi groaned, hefting Ikumi up against him,  one hand under his mate's bum while the other was used to wrap Ikumi's legs around his waist.
"Furthermore, did you even brush your teeth?."

"Did you brush your teeth?."

"Who do you think I am." Takumi rolled his eyes.
"Anyways, we're gonna go get dressed,  Drew get up."

Were these vampires always so bossy?.

"Yes, since we were born." Takumi threw over his shoulder as he started towards the door.

Oh fuck, they could read minds now, Andrew realized with despair.
How many secrets of his did they know?

"Enough of them, now get up Drew."

Huffing and puffing, he flipped the blankets off him, then proceeded to grumble his way to the bathroom attached to his room, talk about convenience.

A thought suddenly struck him as soon as he shoved the toothbrush into his mouth, eyes going wide in horror.
Did they hear all the thoughts he had about Ethan...about Ethan's body??.
Oh for fu-

Well if you didnt keep daydreaming about the tall handsome guy, who you wanted to beach press you, we wouldn't have to read your mind
Ikumi said in his head making Andrew nearly choke on the toothpaste

Who is this we? You're the one who wanted to poke your nose into it, keep me out of this.
Takumi said, adding in his two cents.

"Ikumi you bastard!." Andrew yelled.
"I'm going to strangle you!."

Allen looked up from where he was stirring the Miso soup on the stove to raise an eyebrow at the commotion he could clearly hear coming from upstairs, the twins snickering at harassing Andrew and said boy muttering about murder.

"They're letting him calm himself down, in their own way." Kanda said from the table.
"Dont expect them to be mushy about it."

True, the twins would prefer to tease the hell out of Andrew instead of being all emotional.
"He's more riled up that nervous now. " He said, sounding highly amused.