Chapter Thirteen.

This was a bad idea.

No seriously, who told him to do this, and why the hell did he have to listen, because damn it this was a bad idea since the beginning.

"Yo squirt, pass the ball." Andrew sent a glare to the side at the taller guy who happens to be Ethan's teammate so Andrew cant exactly throw the ball directly to his face.

Damn.

Andrew huffed, passing the ball as asked, his reflexes kicking in as he immediately ducked the incoming swipe to his head from one of the other players.

"Hey!." He said with a glare.

"Sorry, short stuff." The annoying guy smirked.
"Gotta do something to win the game."

Its just a basketball game, is there a reason these pinheads are treating it like a battleground.
"Its a game dumbass." He hissed.
"Why are you taking it so seriously." Really, it was just a game, a normal friendly basketball game, it wasn't like it was this was official practice.

"Why dont you try something else than cheating?." He snarked In return. The guy's face twisted at that and Andrew had the feeling that he somehow struck a really sore spot.

An arm wrapped around his waist suddenly, pulling him away before the other guy could get all up in his face, it was only then that Andrew realized that the sound of sneakers squeaking against polished wood, stopped. All the other guys were standing around watching the little interaction happen.

"Break it up. " Ethan's voice rumbled from behind him, his chest pressed directly to Andrew's back, allowing him to feel everything.
"Terran. You don't have to take what he says seriously. " Okay, that's rude, oh crush of mine.
Ethan's arm tighten around him and if he could hear what Andrew was thinking.

"This little bast-."

"Who are you calling a bastard?!." Andrew spat, struggling against Ethan's hold to at least get one good punch to that bastard's face.
"Ethan, let go of me, I'm going to teach this son of a bitch a lesson."

"Yeah, Ethan let the bugger go." Terran mocked, crossing his arms over his chest, a smug, irritating as fuck smirk on his face.

Now, when his name came out from Andrew's mouth, Ethan honestly wanted to bend this sexy little thing over and have his way with him. But Terran's words irritated him to the point where Ethan did as Andrew asked, letting him go the exact moment he struggled forward in his arms, causing Andrew to shoot forward, landing a solid punch straight to Terran's stomach.

Ethan watched as his tall friend sink to his knees, clutching his stomach with a groan.

"Ha, nice punch Drew." Ikumi said popping up from behind Ethan's shoulder, a grin on his face.

Drew? What the... wait. That actually doesn't sound that bad.
"I wasnt aiming for it to be nice."
He responded, a frown appearing between his eyebrows.
"I was aiming for it to be damn well painful."

"I'm sure it was. Look at the guy, I dont think he can even form a thought right now." Ikumi gestured to said guy still on his knees.
"Hey Terran, had enough of being an asshole yet?."

"Fuck you,  Ikumi." Said boy hissed back.

Ikumi scoffed, propping his hands on his hips.
"Sorry buddy, but you're seriously not my type. " Takumi's hands on his body sounded such better.

Ethan pinched the bridge of his nose, fighting  with himself to not burst into hilarious laughter at the ridiculous situation.
"Would you guys shut the hell up." He asked plainly.
"Terran please do not provoke him, Ikumi do you want me to get Takumi here?."