↳ bonus: the wisteria blossoms. ft kaeya.

┌─────── ✎ ೋ ───────┐
❝ Will I ever see you again?❞
└─────── ✎ ೋ ───────┘

┌─────── ✎ ೋ ───────┐❝ Will I ever see you again?❞└─────── ✎ ೋ ───────┘

✎ ೋ
A loner and a bully. All under a Wisteria tree.
What could happen. Would they part and never meet again?
✎ ೋ

!childhood flashback!
kind of a part 2 to the previous chapter.  not rlly lol.

As a young boy, Albedo would usually spent all of his time alone in the real world rather than in the realms of creations. The realms, one of the last things that were left for him by his parents. It was a small house with various realms that could be created with a simple thought in mind. An escape from reality. It could hold many rooms, realms, universes, anything and with it the ability to move into different areas across the world.

At that age Albedo didn't really understand how they worked, or what to do with it. All he knew was it was a safe place for him to eat, sleep and survive in. So in the past before he knew how to use the thing, he would always sit underneath a tree from which wisteria sprang and let his imagination surround him.

The tree was coated with a light lavender colour. It wafted a sweet scent that could put anyone who dared to step close in a trance. Though Albedo didn't mind, on the contrary he even enjoyed it.

He wore what other young boys typically wore except they were second hand or whatever scrap piece of mismatch fabric he could find. A loose white sleeved blouse with patches of off-brand gold, along with a simple pair of scraggly jeans that could barely fit him.

Many people would see him either sketching, reading or drawing underneath the tree distancing himself from games the other children typically played.

Even at such a young age, his mind bloomed with creativity and curiosity on the substances of life. However, within the town he was shunned for his gifts along with being an orphan and not knowing his own origins didn't help.

Not many knew or even cared to ask about who he was. Everyone just ignored him, leaving him all alone underneath the purple tree.

That was until one day, they showed up.

"HEY! Weird kid." A brash voice spoke. Albedo's timid eyes flickered up and down then back to his sketch.

"DON'T IGNORE ME. Do you think you're better than me, pretty boy?" The blue haired boy shouted, pointing his wooden sword into Albedo's face.

Kaeya wore a cheeky side grin that was filled with malicious intent behind an innocent face. The boy was much taller than Albedo but, he wore a loose white blouse with a blue cuff and collar and long dark black boots.