I'll stay

Bolobo's POV

"So.. Karlof what did you think of the mo-" I look down to see Karlof fast asleep with his head resting on my lap. How did I not notice this?! "Psst! Karlof! Wake up!" "Mmm... Bolobo?" I see him slowly open his eyes and then shooting up when he realizes how he's been sleeping. "S-sorry Karlod d-didn't notice!" "It's okay!" I smile. "But how about we go to sleep? The movie's over!" He nods and walks into the bathroom. "Bolobo come in after!" "Yup! I got you!" I turn back to the TV and turn it off before getting up from the couch. I don't know how I feel about this... I agreed to try to be with Karlof to make him feel better and because Neuro thinks that I have feelings for him without knowing it... HOW do you have feelings for someone without knowing it?! Karlof is an amazing guy and one of my best friends! But... I still don't see him as a partner! I still don't know why I dated him when I had amnesia... "Bolobo! Karlof done!" Karlof smiles as he walks out of the bathroom wearing his pajamas. I take his place and lock the bathroom door behind me. I asked Turner to fetch one of my pajamas, some clothes, my toothbrush, and all that plus my sleeping bag which he did in like... two minutes. As I put on pajamas and brush my teeth I hear Karlof locking the door and all the windows. Not that I think that it's a high chance of someone breaking in here...

"Bolobo ready for bed?" "Uhm... yeah! I'll just put my sleeping bag beside the couch!" "Bolobo do that! Karlof going to sleep! Good night!" "Good night Karlof!" 

"Goodnight Karlof!"

"Goodnight Karlof"

"Goodnight Karlof!"

"Bolobo! Wake up!" Mmmhmm... I open my eyes to see Karlof standing over me looking confused. "Uhm... is something wrong?" I ask. "No, but Bolobo forgot to pack!" Oh right... I'm supposed to be moving back home today! I've been living with Karlof for a month now... I'm not sure if I've developed feelings for him. But... I don't want to move! It feels nice knowing that someone's waiting for me when I come home from work! Karlof's ankle is completely healed so he's back to working full time at the factory building planes and stuff. He usually gets him before me since I probably spend WAY too much time cuddling with the animals than I should before I leave. He always gets so happy when he sees that I'm home and it's nice having dinner together with someone. "Hey, Karlof..." I mumble. "I-is it okay if I stay a little longer? I-it's a long way home and I haven't packed a-and... I can just shop for some more clothes!" Okay, that's a TERRIBLE excuse I know! I ride on my dragon to the animal shelter and it's really just thirty minutes away from where Karlof lives. And from the animal shelter, it's only twenty minutes away from my house. 

Karlof's POV

I don't mind Bolobo staying with me, I like having him here. Even though I can't treat him like a partner, I like having him as a roommate! But my feelings for him haven't changed. I still love him more than anything. "Of course Bolobo can stay!" I smile. "Karlof don't mind!" "Thanks, Karlof!" he yawns and gets up. "We should make some breakfast before we get ready for work!" I nod and start picking out eggs from the fridge. "Bolobo make own breakfast?" "Yeah, I think you have enough stuff to make some vegan pancakes!" This thing with that Bolobo is vegan... I don't really mind but it's been a little difficult since he's been living with me for the last month. I have a bunch of veggies at home but... I also have a lot of meat and well... I'm obsessed with cooking things with egg noodles. So for now I've had to switch it out for rice noodles. But I'm not complaining! It's fun to experiment with food! I suddenly hear the blender going off and turn around to see Bolobo waiting for it to finish while he throws some banana peel in the trash. "I don't know what you're making for breakfast but I just need to cook my pancakes so it won't be done in a few minutes. "Karlof just making some toast!" I answer and put two slices of bread in the toaster and pick out cheese and ham from the fridge. 

"Good" We'll hopefully be done at the same time!" Bolobo smiles as he puts the frying pan on the stove. After a few minutes of cooking pancakes and me almost setting my house on fire.... I forgot putting a fork in a toaster is a bad idea... so Bolobo let me eat some of his pancakes... and now I need to buy a new toaster! "I can help you pay for it!" Bolobo snickers. "No! Karlo fine! Toaster not expensive!" I answer as I eat the toast that wasn't burned. "It was a little funny though!" I roll my eyes and start putting away the empty plates. "So.. I have to go to work now!" Bolobo mumbles and gets up. "It okay!" I smile. "Karlof can put away dishes! Bolobo go have fun with animals! Karlof be home when Bolobo come home!" "Of course!" he answers. "Have fun at the factory! You know... I like living with you!"