1 year

Karlof's POV

I can't believe it's already our first anniversary! We've been together for a year and living in the same house for almost as long! Sure at first it was a little difficult adjusting to and we had our fights... but today is our official anniversary! Bolobo is still at work, but I convinced my manager to let me go early so I can set up a little party for us. I got some champagne, desserts, and several decorations around the house and bought him some potted flowers. He doesn't like flowers that are cut off! Oh, shoot! He's coming home! I duck behind the couch together with the champagne bottle. "Honey! I'm home- Karlof? Where are you?" I see him turning on the lights and then I jump away from the couch. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" "WOAH KARLOF! Y-you did all this?!" "It Karlof and Bolobo first aniveririty!" I smile. "Bolobo didn't forget right?" "No of course not! I was actually going to give you your gift! But I doubt it will top this!" he blushes. "That okay!" I answer. "But what Bolobo surprise?!" "How about we finish celebrating here first! your surprise can wait for a little! I don't want all your hard work to go to waste!" We all sit down and pour up champagne and grab a cupcake each. "Karlof love Bolobo!" "I love you too Karlof!" He answers. "And we're just getting started!" I can see him smiling sneakily to himself. "What that?" "Oh Uhm... nothing! Just follow me to the car and we'll fetch your surprise!" 

Turner's POV

"Okay, guys! Bolobo and Karlof are going to get the thing and we need to set up the house!" I call. "Why do we have to do this?" Shade groans. "Bolobo could've done it before he went to bed!" "But he couldn't pick it up until today! and Karlof would've been suspicious if he saw all the stuff in the house when he woke up!" Gravis states. "Okay Okay that's fair I guess.... so we start putting down all the decorations Karlof set up?" "No, we don't have to, but make sure that what's supposed to be in the kitchen is in the kitchen.... that other thing we can just put in their bedroom! Oh and hang that thing in the hall!" We all do as Neuro says and also place some old newspaper by the door just in case. Perhaps we should've bought some treats too.... "Turner! Help me in the bedroom!" Great... why is this thing so big?! Why do living creatures have to grow?! Can't they just stay the same size forever?! I mean... I wouldn't want to be a baby forever but still! Being a kid was fun! "TURNER CONCENTRATE!" "IT'S IN HIS PLACE NOW ASH SHUT UP!" "YOU SHUT UP!" "GUYS WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ARGUING RIGHT NOW!" "Calm down Jacob they'll be gone for at least an hour!" "I KNOW BUT YOUR SCREAMING IS HURTING MY EARS!" Geez, what a drama queen... oh well... I guess we should continue!

Bolobo's POV

"Please let Karlof see!" he begs as I lead him into the building. "Be patient honey you'll see what it is soon!" I laugh. "Okay! Three, two, one! Open your eyes!" I take off his blindold and call the little puppy to us. "Her name's Penny!" I smile and pick her up. "Karlof love her!" Karlof awe's and takes her from me. "Penny so cute!" "She and her siblings arrived at the animal shelter after their mother died, no one wanted to adopt her since she only has like a necklace of spots, while her siblings developed spots like normal dalmatians!" "Karlof want her!" Karlof exclaims and kisses her head earning several licks. "Guess we're dog parents now!" I smile. "Happy anniversary honey!" "Karlof love Bolobo! And Penny! Now Karlof and Bolobo have to buy Penny stuff!" "I've already got that covered!" I smirk. "Let's get her back in the car, you can have her on your lap while I drive!" Yeah.... after a few months of living with Karlof I decided to get a driving license after all, it's much more practical if I need to go somewhere! But it's often just Karlof driving! But a few months back he got a stomach flue and I had to drive into the city to get medications for him... it's mainly in preparation for situations like that that convinced me to get a driving license! I can't use my dragon everywhere I go and taking my bike takes too much time!

Gravis's POV

"So? How's Penny settling in?" I ask watching Penny taking a nap in her basket. "Just fine!" Bolobo smiles. "I think she's realized that she's going to stay with us forever now!" "Penny so cute!" Karlof wheezes. "Karlof love her!" "I can tell she's in good hands!" Neuro nods. "And this is a big step in your relationship!" "Well, Penny needed a family and Karlof and I have kept our relationship steady for a while year!" "So you'll be ready for kids soon?" I smirk. "T-too soon!" Karlof blushes. "Karlof and Bolobo h-haven't even..." "Yes I know Bolobo still has his virginity!" Tox groans. "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" Bolobo snaps, face turning red. "Remember that one time we played 'never have I ever'? You said, 'never have I ever had sex!'" "Wait! Bolobo said that?!" Karlof laughed. "Oh yeah! You weren't there Karlof!" Turner laughs. "It okay Bolobo!" Karlof smiles and kisses his cheek. "Karlof always love Bolobo" "I know!" he smiles. "But Tox, once we're done here you're dead!" "Yeah yeah whatever! Have fun with your fur baby now!" We all walk out to leave the three alone. "Think tehy'll stay together forever?" Jacob asks. "I mean... you and me have been together for three years now!" "I don't know.. but I know they're great for each other!" I answer. "And they've waited so long for it to be this way!" "I agree!" Neuro nods. "yet all it took was waiting for them top realize their true feelings!"