Moving in

Karlof's POV

Bolobo and I have been together for six months now! SIX MONTHS! Of course, he moved back to his house after we confessed since... the whole point of him living with me was to see if he really liked me! Sure I miss him living with me but today that is going to change. I'm moving in! We decided that living together in Bolobo's house was the best. It's bigger than mine and it would be a lot of trouble moving all his plants. I've sold my house and most of my furniture and I managed to get relocated to a factory that's closer to Bolobo's house. I'm in the middle of putting the last of my stuff in the boxes when I hear the doorbell. "Oh, hey Turner!" I smile. "Hello, Karklof! Congratulations on moving in with your boyfriend! Thought I could help you move since I have a day off!" "Thanks! But karlof fine!" I insist. "Just some small stuff left! Now Karlof just need to load car!" "I can help!" Turner exclaims and runs in. Picking up one of the boxes. "OH! KARLOF WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN THIS THING?!" "Uhm... that heavy...it dumbells and weights!" "COULD HAVE WARNED ME!" Turner groans and stumbles out of the door. I  quickly grab two smaller packages filled with clothes and follow him. "C-can you open your car?!" I quickly open the back of the car and put the packages in and help Turner but the heavier next to them. "Now only five left!" I smile. 

Turner's POV

FIVE?! FIVE BOXES?! "You said you only had small stuff left!" I gasp. "Yes? Karlof already drove some stuff to Bolobo!" I take a deep breath before following Karlof back to pick up more boxes. "Sure all of this will fit in your car?" I frown. "Karlof know how to put in boxes right!" "Okay..." I shrug and pick up another box. "Careful! That Karlof plates and glass!" "Got it!" I answer and walk out. "Fragile stuff!" I put the box in the car... Karlof can switch places on them later... When I walk in and pick up a smaller box I hear something bleeping. "Uhm... Karlof what's happening?" "Oh that Karlof coffee!" he answers and turns off the machine. "Karlof didn't want to pack it before last day of moving!" Wow... he really likes coffee... anyway... while he drinks that I guess I can finish putting in the last boxes. When I've just put in two of them when Karlof comes out with the last one. "Sorry! Karlof had to put in coffee machine in box!" Alrighty then... "Doesn't Bolobo have a coffee machine?" I frown. "No, Bolobo don't drink coffee! Just tea!" Okay, I guess that makes sense... Well, all the boxes fit perfectly in his car. "So this is the last stuff?" "Yes! Bolobo and Karlof already packed up all other stuff at Bolobo house! This last things!" "Oh good! So I can leave now?" "If Turner don't want ride home?" "Oh! No no! I'll just take my bike!" I smile and jump up on it. "Glad I could help!"

Bolobo's POV

Hmm.... wonder where Karlof would like to place his coffee machine... When I lived with him he always drank coffee at least three times a day... which isn't that bad I guess. I usually avoid coffee since my body doesn't react very well to caffeine. Plus that I think it's way too bitter! Ah! There's Karlof's car! I open the door and see him carrying a big box. "So... the last things to unpack..." "Yes!" he smiles. "New house owners will be moving in in a few weeks!" "Good! Now let's unpack the last of your stuff and then we'll officially live under the same roof! Hopefully forever!" I start unpacking his dumbells and weighs and just put them in his office where he can use them later. Yeah, I had a smaller room that I just filled with plants but now we've agreed that Karlof can use it as his office, he already got his desk and chair set up, and all that's missing is his laptop. "Karlof got laptop here!" he smiles and puts the laptop on the desk. "Good! Now you have your own office so you can work there when you have to!" "yeah! Karlof set up coffee machine too! Do Bolobo need more plates and glass?" huh... that's a coincidence... "I was planning in buying some new ones... let me see how many you have!" 

*timeskip*

"And done!" Karlof smiles as he walks up the stairs from leaving the matres and pillow he slept on after he sold his bed in the basement. "Good! Now you've officially moved in!" wow... it almost feels weird saying that... but it's true! "Great! So... what now?" "Well... since we both live here now it means we'll split all the bills which means we'll have more money on the side... "Well yes, and now Bolobo have a car!" "Now Karlof, you know I don't have a driving license!" "But now Bolobo can get one if he wants!" he smiles. "In case of emergency!" "Thanks but no thanks!" I answer. "I have my bike and that's enough! ... we should make dinner! Then we can watch a movie! It's Friday after all!" "Sounds fantastic!" he smiles and starts picking out groceries from the shelf. "What Bolobo want?" "Hmm.... I'll just be happy with a noodle wok!" I start helping Karlof chopping up vegetables while he fries some chicken in a different pan. Guess I'll have to become used to having some meat in my house now... but.. at the same time, Karlof has to get used to not cooking with egg noodles all the time. But... that's something we both can sacrifice! I love him and he loves me! That's all that matters!