On spot

Bolobo's POV

I keep on stroking through Spot's fur as he purrs. "You're lost too..." I sigh. "You don't know where you are or what you should do..." Then Spot climbs up to my face and cuddles his head against my chin. "Heh! You ARE very cute!" I stand up with Spot still in my arms when Leah opens the door. "How's it going?" "Just fine! He's adorable!" I answer and puts him down on the floor. "I know! And he's good at listening!" As Leah and I walk out I see the others walk up to us and Turner is the one holding Sparkles! "I almost want to keep him!" he smiles as Sparkles lick his face. "But I have other stupid responsibilities... like delivering pizza!" "Hey! You always get the employee of the month award!" Gravis argues. "It's just because of your super speed!" "And I'm proud of it!" "Uhm... is there any change the pizza place you two work for is called Peter's pizza place?" I ask. "YOU REMEMBER THAT!" Gravis exclaims happily. "THIS IS GREAT!" Heh... hanging with these people helps me a lot! They... really are my friends! And Karlof... I wonder if we have a relationship... I feel like I have a strong connection with him! "Speaking of our job!" Turner smiles. "Why don't we order pizza once we're home?" "Didn't we agree to eat dinner at my place?" Skylor frowns. "Right..." he sighs. "Forgot about that!" Then... "Are we supposed to leave now?" I ask. "If you want to!" Leah smiles. "You can always come back!" "Thanks!"

Karlof's POV

As we all sit down at the big table we've created I notice that Bolobo is about to sit down beside me. Why? "Hey, Karlof... Uhm... can I ask you something?" "Yes?" "A-are we like... dating or something?" WHAT?! HOW... WHEN?! Wait... "B-Bolobo like Karlof?" "I mean... if we are dating that'd make sense! But... I feel like I have a connection with you! Even though I... technically don't know much about you!" Wait! This is my chance! I can actually know how it feels like to date him! But... he'll find out once he gets his memory back that he rejected me... "N-no..." I answer sadly. "No dating!" "Oh... but... do you think that... the real me has feelings for you?" HOW am I supposed to answer this?! "D-don't know... b-bu-" "SKYLOR I'M STARVING!" Turner groans. "Sto being such a baby!" Skylor snaps and starts placing the food in front of us. "Here Bolobo! This is what you usually like to eat whenever we eat here!" Bolobo looks down in the noodle soup. "Am I a vegan?" he asks. "Yup!" Gravis smiles. "One time you got furious at Cole when he almost made you eat a hamburger without knowing you were... yeah!" "Seriously?" he laughs. "Uhu!" I answer. "By the way Karlof, what were you about to say?" "N-nothing..." I mutter. "Oh well then! Mmm! This food is really good!" "Skylor great chef!" I smile. "I trust your opinion!" he leans closer to me, causing my face to heat up.

Skylor's POV

I knew it! I knew Karlof likes him! I hope he figures it out soon! Maybe I shouldn't... but I can't resist! Damn! He's so cute... I really hope the real me likes him! Who could say no to this?  I giggle a bit and check Karlof's mind. I want him so bad! But... when he finds out I was the one who caused the accident... he'll never want me! WHAT?! Like... I heard Karlof mumbling something about that it was his fault! But... he would never hurt ANYONE on purpose! So... what happened? "Karlof?" "Yes?" he frowns. "Can I talk with you after dinner?" "Uhm... sure?" 

*short skip*

"What Skylor want to talk about?" Karlof asks as I pull him into the kitchen. "Karlof... you know I can keep a secret right?" he nods. "So... I apologize for asking this but... WHY are you saying Bolobo's accident was your fault?" He freezes for a few seconds before tears start running down his cheeks. SHIT SHIT SHIT! "Karlof! I'm really sorry! You don't have to tell me if you don't want to!" "K-Karlof told Bolobo about love! B-bolobo said time was needed th-then when leaving... Karlof y-yelled he turned around a-and motorcycle-" "Shh! Shh! It's okay! It wasn't your fault! If it WAS your could you'd be the one that hit him!" "B-but..." "Shhhh! Everything will be alright! He'll bet back his memory! I promise!" "S-Skylor cant-" Yes I can! He's already shown signs that parts of his memory are returning to him! It will only be a matter of time before he remembers everything!"

Bolobo's POV

I watch SKylor and Karlof walking out of the kitchen, has Karlof been crying? His eyes are all red and puffy! I run up to Karlof and hug him. "I don't know what's wrong but... I don't like seeing you sad okay?" "K-Karlof sorry!" he sobs and hugs back. "For what?" "M-motorcycle!" As he finishes rambling out that word it starts to feel like sharp knives are cutting through my brain as different scenes play before my eyes. (I don't know and I'm quite sure this isn't how amnesia works but just bare with me!)

When I open them again I'm laying in a bed with the others looking worried at me. "Wh-what happened?" I mutter. "You fainted after it looked like you had the worst migraine ever!" I close my eyes and try to remember what happened, wait... "I REMEMBER NOW!" I gasp. "YOU REMEMBER US?" Turner gasps. "No... But I remember my parents' names... Derek and Ivy! I remember my powers... the pets I had growing up... But... just most parts of my childhood... nothing about you guys... Sorry!" "But... this means you can have your staff back!" Skylor smiles and hands me my bamboo staff. "Have you been carrying that around all day?" Gravis frowns. "Yup! I've had it in the kitchen and I could almost guess that he was getting his memory back! So... I brought it here after Karlof got you in the bed!" "Uhm.... where am I?" "In my apartment! I live pretty close! Don't worry this is my guess bed!" I blush a little after hearing Karlof was the one who carried me. "Uh... thanks!" I grab my staff and stands up. "Feels great having some of my memory back!" "Yup! And you'll remember the rest sooner than you know it!"