Losing it

???'s POV

I open my eyes feeling extreme pain in my head, chest, and arm.  I blink a few times to see the people standing around me... Who are they? Wait! Who am I? Why is my arm in a sling? "Bolobo! So glad you're okay!" A girl with red hair smiles. Bolobo... is that my name? "W-who are you?" I stutter. "It's me! Skylor!" "U-uhm... do I know you?" "Yes! I'm your friend! We met during the to-" Skyor!" A man with grey skin interrupts her. "The doctors said that his brain damage can cause some issues with his memories!" Brain damage? "W-what's happening? Who are you?" "You don't have to be scared!" Another man smiles and takes my hand: "I'm Gravis, everyone here are the elemental masters! And we're your friends!" The elemental masters... It sounds familiar somehow... "Can I trust you?" "Yes, you can!" Then grey skin turns to a doctor and asks. "How long does he have to stay in the hospital?" "Until we can make sure he's recovered enough, should be in a week! Do you know if he has someone who can take care of him until he gets his memory back?" "We can take care of him!" A small man with star glasses suggests. "He doesn't have any living family that we know of!" "That's good, we're going to hire a psychiatrist to help him get his memory back!" Then a black and white-haired man walks up and hands him a card. "My name is Neuro Pathis, I'm the master of mind and a psychiatrist I can help him for free! I'm his friend!" 

Neuro's POV

"Thank you so much Mr. Pathis! We'll keep that in mind!" I nod and walk up to Bolobo and try to read his mind. But all I see is a blur... "I-if you're the elemental masters..." He asks. "And I'm your friend... Am I an elemental master too?" "Yes!" Ash answers. "You're the master of nature!" "Nature... me?" "Yes! You're one of the most... mature of us!" Pale laughs. "W-why are you missing your head?" Okay... maybe bringing Pale here wasn't the best idea... He accidentally scared a child too! "It's okay Bolobo!" I say and take his hand. "Pale is the master of light, which means he can turn his whole, or parts of his body invisible!" He seems to calm down a bit and looks closer at Tox. "W-why do you have green hair?" "I'm Tox, the master of poison!" "Don't worry, we'll make sure you get your memory back as soon as possible! Do you remember anything about yourself, us, or anything?" Bolobo closes his eyes and then he opens them a minute later. "I... only remember someone laughing while I'm sitting on a swing... and the same person is pushing me as I scream higher..." "That could've been your mom!" I sigh. "However... she and your father died like... five years ago... if they were still alive that would've helped more to get your memory back!" "Alright, everyone! I understand you're all worried but Mr. Becker needs to rest now!"

Gravis's POV

"Do you think he'll be okay?" I ask as we walk out. "He has three broken ribs and a sprained arm..." Ash sighs. "It's not bad after being hit by a motorcycle but I'm really worried about his amnesia!" "Uhm... Karlof are you okay? You've seen like... extra down since we heard about the accident!" "S-shame..." he mumbles and looks down. "M-my fault..." "How is this your fault?" Tox exclaims. "L-love..." he mumbles. With tears running down his face. "Tell you later!" "Love?" Neuro frowns and closes his eyes. "Oh... I understand! You can tell us when you feel ready!" Now, normally I'd question him but one, I don't want to be slammed against a wall, two! I don't want migraines for the next few months! "Good choice!" Neuro smirks. "Now let's get home!" "Has he lost his memory completely?" I ask "No... Not completely since he remembers the thing about his mom and he can talk!" "And if he had lost his memory completely he'd be talking baby language?" "Yes, that would mean he's forgotten how to talk!" Alright... happy we could clarify that! "I have an idea of how we could help him!" Skylor smiles. "We can make a scrapbook of pictures we have of him!" "That's a great idea!" Neuro agrees. "We can create a mutual chatroom and send all the pictures there!"

"Who is going to print all of them out?" Shade asks. "I can!" Skylor smiles. "I'm sure the ninja can borrow me their printer! It has a very high capacity thanks to a few upgrades Jay and Zane gave it!" "Good!" I nod. "Let's get home ASAP so we can start!" I pick up Jacob and summons my dragon. "GRAVIS!" "No objections from you!" I smile. "We need to get started with finding pictures!" "D-do you think he'll get all his memories back?" "I hope so..." I sigh. "He's one of my closest friends and... did you see how scared he got when he saw Pale?" "No... I can't see, but I could feel the panic in his voice!" "It must be like waking up surrounded by people you never met... How do you think he'll react to his powers?" "Hopefully he won't freak out!" Jacob answers. "It can be kinda creepy when you don't remember! Like... If I woke up and didn't remember I was blind I would probably be mortified!" "Yeah..." I sigh. "Alright, we're home!" I land with my dragon and run into our house. I know there's a framed photo that will help! It's the picture of me and Jacob's first anniversary of dating! Bolobo was the one who set us up with each other... if he sees the picture maybe he'll remember who we are! "What do you think Karlof did?" "I don't know..." Jacob sighs. "But I knew Karlof would NEVER hurt any of his friends on purpose!" 

(I know I have other books I should be working on but I'm a rebellious teen and I do whatever I want! Reference)