Building it up

Karlof's POV

I collapse in my bed tightly hugging my pillow while sobbing in it. I just... I knew this would happen! When he got his memory back... he didn't want to be with me! I KNEW it would happen! So why did I agree to even try to date him?! It wasn't him I was dating it was just... another version of him! I'm such an idiot... "Karlof? Karlof you okay?!" I look up from my pillow to see Turner, Ash, Gravis, Skylor, and Jacob standing beside me. "Wh-what are friends doing?" I sob. "Wanna talk about it?" Ash asks gently asks as Gravis wraps his arms around me. "There there! Everything will be okay!" "B-but-" "Now now! Just because he broke up with you doesn't mean he's gone forever!" Turner smiles. "TURNER THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SAY IT!" Shade snaps. "What he meant was... that Bolobo's just confused and he needs some time to think!" I'm just staring at the wall and I'm not really sure what to do anymore. "Just... give him some time and he'll come back to you!" "Sk-skylor can-" "Stop! I know he loves you or else he wouldn't have dated you!" "Well... at least your ankle looks a lot better!" Ash smiles sheepily. "ASH!" "Sorry! I was just... thinking!"

Bolobo's POV

"I'm sorry if I made him upset..." I sigh. But I don't like him! Not in that way!" "How do you know that?" Neuro frowns. "Why did you date him when you lost your memory?" "Cause I wasn't myself!" I answer. "Oh sure... even though your memories were gone your personality was still the same! I think a part of you wants to be with him! You just don't realize it!" "And who are you to say that?" I frown. "I can read minds..." Neuro deadpans. "Could you at least try to see what it's like being in a relationship with him?" "So what? Am I going to fake to be in a relationship with him?!" "No! Just tell him that you're willing to give it a try and but if you don't feel anything it's done!" "Okay... I guess he is a nice guy..." I mumble and stand up. "I'm going to talk with him!" "Good! I'm sure Karlof will be happy!" Pale smiles. "Ash told me he took it pretty hard!" "Yeah... I'll have to go talk with him..."

As I enter the house I can see Skylor standing at the kitchen counter. "Uhm.. what's happening?" I frown. "Bolobo!" She smiles confidently. "I knew you would come back eventually!" "Where's Karlof?" "In his room... the others are still trying to calm him down!" Maybe I was a little too hard on him... "No, you weren't! Rejection and breakups are hard for almost everyone!" "Skylor! Stop reading my mind!" "Oh sorry! But uhm, you should go talk with him!" I guess she's right... When I enter the room I see the Shade smacking Ash on the head while Gravis has his arms wrapped tightly around Karlof. "H-hey Karlof..." I whisper carefully. "Oh.... we'll leave you alone now!" Ash mumbles and drags Shade out of the room. "You coming Gravis?" "I'm not sure... Karlof, think you'll be alright?" "M-maybe..." Karlof stammers. "Okay, just call if you need anything!"

Karlof's POV

As Gravis leaves, I slowly look up at Bolobo to see his bright blue eyes looking at me.... a bit awkward. "H-Hey Karlof Uhm.... Look I'm sorry if I was too hard on you but..." "Bolobo don't like Karlof..." I sigh. "NO! I think you're a great guy! You're one of my best friends it's just that... I don't have feelings for you in that way!" I nod silently, looking down at my knees. "B-Bolobo can leave now..." "Well, you see I... talked with Neuro and..." he takes a deep breath before he continues. "He said that I should try to spend some time with you and... just see what it really feels like being with you... And since we've kinda already lived with each other... we could try to live with each other a while now that I have gotten my memory back!" "REALLY?!" I jump out of my bed and hug him. "Oh, S-sorry! Karlof just happy..." I blush. "I-It's fine but uhm.... how about we just... watch a movie? It's getting late!" I nod and get out of my bed. "What Bolobo wanna watch?"
"You can choose!" He smiles and walks into the living room with me behind him. "Gravis..... what are you doing on the couch?!"
Gravis looks up at us, a bit flustered and we see a small hand around his neck.
"Gravis and Jacob making out on Karlof couch?!"

Jacob's POV

We're screwed! SO SCREWED! "U-Uhm we just thought we could... ehrm..... join you!"
"M-making out?!" Karlof stutters. "Too soon!" Bolobo answers. "Get off the couch!" I feel Gravis picking me up and then walking out of the house. "Gravis, you can put me down now!" "Oh right!" As my feet hit the ground I snatch Gravis's keys and unlocks his car before climbing into the passenger seat. I hand Gravis the keys and he climbs into the driver's seat and starts the car. "Think Karlof and Bolobo will kill us?!" "I-I don't even remember what we were thinking starting to make out!" "You didn't think much at all do you?" I smirk. "HEY! I do think!" "Not that often!" "I'm smart!" "There are  a lot of people smarter than you!" "Whatever!" he grumbles. " How do you think they'll sort it out?" "Well if they don't kill us..." I laugh. "I think that all Bolobo needs is to get to know Karlof better he'll realize that he likes him with or without his memories!" "If he doesn't I'll bash his head so he loses his memory again!" "Hun, that's a terrible idea!" "It's called improvising!" I roll my eyes and laugh lightly. He's an idiot... but I love him more than anything! Hopefully, everything goes well for Bolobo and Karlof now! They both deserve someone who really loves them. 

(A/N Hi guys! Cherry is back! Sorry there hasn't been any updates but spring break is coming up and they'll be updates!)