Break up

Karlof's POV

"Now, just stay still and this will be over soon!" The nurse smiles as she starts taking off my cast. It's only been a month since I broke my ankle but they want to do an x-ray to check if everything's in place... "Okay... your ankle is still a bit bruised, but the swelling has gone down a lot. Now just put your foot here and we'll start with the x-rays!" I do as she says and takes a closer look at my ankle. It doesn't really hurt that much but it feels sore... "Alright! Would you like a wheelchair to help you go back to your room?" "Karlof fine..." I mumble and grab my crutches. As I open the door I see Bolobo sitting on the chair using his powers on one of the plants. "Hey, Karlof! Have they checked the x-rays?" "Soon!" I answer and sit down on the bed. "And your ankle feels alright?" "Yeah... still sore!" I sigh. "Do you need an icepack?" "No... Karlof fine..." I lay down in the bed and look up at the roof. I'm getting a bit tired of jumping around on crutches, it's not that it's draining I've handled worse but... Now that I finally have a boyfriend I can't do things with him! Sure we went to a restaurant but we can't go shopping, go to the park... or any activities that involve long walks because I'm not allowed to put that much pressure on myself! Well.. hopefully, they'll be some good news with the x-rays!

*skip skip skip*

"You still have to take it easy with It, but you can start walking on it! Don't worry if it hurts a little to stand on it, it's normal but make sure it doesn't hurt too much and start swelling! Then you might've put too much pressure on it! You can take it the boot off when you sleep and shower but keep the bandage on when you sleep!" The nurse explains as she shows me how to put on my boot. This is great! I can finally start walking on my foot again! They said it was healing faster than normal and I just have to wear this boot for one or two weeks! "And done! You're free to leave now!" "Thanks!" I smile and grab my crutches. "Why don't we get ice cream to celebrate?" Bolobo suggests. "Yes!" I smile and walk out of the room with him. "So... how does your ankle feel now that you're walking on it?" "Hurts little..." I answer. "But feels great walking!" "I understand that! But tell me if I'm going too fast or you need a break!" I nod and follow him out of the hospital and up to the ice cream stand. "So Karlof what flavor do you want?" "Hm......... Coconut!" I smile. "Alright! One coconut and one mint please!" After we've paid for the ice cream we walk up to a bench and sit down so I don't have to risk Bolobo eating my ice cream longer than I have to!

Bolobo's POV

"So..." I mumble. "What are we going to do next?" "Karlof don't know..." Karlof shrugs. "Just hang out?" "Right!" I nod. "Also... I know your ankle isn't completely healed but since you still don't have to work so much... would you mind helping me a little at the animal shelter?" "Of course!" Karlof smiles and wraps his arms around me. "Love you!" "I love you too Karlof I-AGH!" I clutch my head tightly when suddenly I black out again.

*skip skip skip*

What happened? The motorcycle.. did it hit me? Where am I? "Bolobo are you okay?!" "Uhm yeah..." I grumble and sit up. "Skylor?! What are you doing here?!" "You remember me now!?" she gasps. What is she talking about... Wait... The motorcycle... hospital... "Yeah! I have my full memory again!" I smile. "But that's amazing!" Gravis exclaims. "So... why are you all here?" I frown, looking around me. "Well... after you fainted Karlof called us here and Gravis carried you to his house cause we guessed you were getting some of your memory back! And we were right!" I look over at Karlof who's smiling warmly at me... But... I don't love him! At least... not like that! I... don't know why I felt like that when I lost my memory but it doesn't matter does it? "H-hey Karlof can I talk to you? Alone! It's really important!" "Alright, everyone! Let's let the two love birds have some alone time!"

Gravis's POV

"What do you think they're talking about?" Jacob asks. "I don't know..." Skylor sighs. "But I read Bolobo's mind before we walked out and... according to him doesn't have any real feelings about Karlof! He thinks it's because of the motorcycle that messed with his head!" "That's not how it works!" Neuro mutters. "If I would make a good guess, he thinks Karlof isn't right for him due to what they've been through, but when he lost his memory all that disappeared so his real feelings came out! Now that his memory is restored all the things holding him back reappeared!" "So... we need to convince him that he really has feelings for Karlof even with all his memories!" Suddenly we hear sobbing from inside the room before Karlof storms out slamming the door after him so it breaks. "He owes me a new door..." I mutter. "GRAVIS!" Tox spats at me. "Sorry! That was inappropriate!" I sigh. "But where is Bolobo?" "Still in there duh!" Turner answers. "We should split up! Half of us goes to try and comfort Karlof, the rest of us will try to convince Bolobo that he really has feelings for Karlof!" "Sounds good! I think Neuro should be one of the ones talking with Bolobo! Turner will be with Karlof to help cheer him up!" I order. "Who made you the leader?" Skylor smirks. "Well... Karlof and Bolobo are both two of my best friends! I want them to be happy!" I answer. "Well, then it's set!" Turner smiles. "Neuro and I can pick out the rest of you so we make sure we get good people!" "Is that really a good ide-" "Shut up Shade!"