Getting home

*a week after the accident*

Bolobo's POV

I sit up in my bed as the nurse walks in with my breakfast. "I have good news, Mr. Becker!" she smiles. "You'll be discharged from the hospital today! Your friends will be here soon to bring you home!" My friends... They've been trying to show me pictures of things we did together... they even had a picture of all of us together, and some other people that was the ninja who they told me... usually saves Ninjago, I don't remember them at all! And I don't remember meeting any of them! "H-how long do I have to wear this sling?" "Give your arm another week to rest, and you should avoid any type of sports to hard activity while your ribs are healing! Come back after five weeks so we can do a new x-ray! I nod and start eating as good as I can with my other arm. When I'm finished this guy with red sunglasses walks in holding some clothes. I think his name was Turner? "Hey, Bolobo! I have your clothes! And Neuro is bringing your staff! It's a miracle it didn't break when you were hit?" "Staff?" I frown. "Oh... that's right you don't remember! You use a bamboo staff to strengthen your powers or something... I don't know I've been wanting to ask you but there's no way you can answer now! you use it as a weapon too!" It feels like he's talking about a stranger to me... "Cmon! I'll help you put your clothes on!" I carefully stand up feeling a bit dizzy from being in bed so long. "Alright!"

After a little struggle, I have what Turer says... are my normal clothes... But I don't remember wearing them! Then Neuro walks in holding a bamboo staff that has a spiral end with a leaf? "Is that mine?" I ask. "Yes, it's your weapon!" I carefully take the staff and raise it against the sky when suddenly... a vine starts growing out of it and immediately drop it. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT?" I gasp. "It's okay! That was your powers! Like I said you usually use it in combat!" "K-keep it away from me!" I state and start walking out of my room with Neuro behind me. "I talked with Skylor, that red-haired girl and she will stay with you in your house and help you with your plants!" "Plants..." Do I have plants? "Yes, you have plants! You have many MANY plants in your house!" Why would I... right... I'm the master of nature... whatever that means other than being able to summon a lot of creepy vines! "Should we get home?" "Yes! I'll lead you to mine and Turner's car!" "You have the same car?" I ask. "Yes! Turner and I  been dating since the tournament! It was there we met you for the first time!" A tournament? "Oh yeah!" Turner exclaims. "Doe this phrase sound familiar? ONLY ONE CAN REMAIN!" What does that have to do with this? "Uhm... no? Where did you get that from? You sound like a supervillain or something!"

Turner's POV

YES! I knew that phrase would help! "Yes! It was a supervillain that said it! His name was Master Chen and he was SO evil and everything!" I see Bolobo blinking a few times in confusion before he answers. "What did he do?" "Stole our powers and tried to lock all of us in his factory! Then he turned himself into a snake and tried to take over Ninjago! And we helped to stop him!" "He did?" he frowns. "Yes! Do you remember!" "N-no... I don't remember anything!" I see a few tears forming in his eyes as Neuro pulls him into a hug. "I-I wish I could remember who I am! E-everything you say about me... I just can't remember it!" "Hey hey hey! Buddy, it's okay! You'll remember everything when the time comes! Don't worry!" I open the backseat and help Bolobo get in before I position myself in the passenger seat. Neuro forbids me from driving after almost crashing into a fence, which I guess is fair... "We'll be at your place in a few minutes!" Neuro smiles. "You'll love Skylor's food! I mean, she owns a restaurant after all!" "C-Chen's noodle house..." Bolobo mumbles. "WAIT! You remember that?" "That name just popped up right now! Does that place exist?" "Uhuh! We've been there a million times!" "If you say so..." "Alright, we're here!" We all look out of the var and WOW! You can clearly see who lives here! The mailbox has vines climbing up on it. There's a HUGE garden and even the house has vines here and there!

Skylor's POV

I've just finished putting some books back on a shelf when the doorbell rings. I open it to see Neuro, Turner, and Bolobo standing in the doorway. "Ah! You got him home quickly!" I smile. "Yeah... wasn't that hard! He freaked when he accidentally used his powers though..." Turner sighs. Oh... I understand that it can be creepy that you suddenly have powers you don't know... "So... what are we going to do with his staff for now?" I ask. "Probably keep it in his bedroom or something..." Neuro shrugs. "But! He actually remembered your restaurant!" "So... you're the owner of Chen's noodle house?" Bolobo asks. "Uhuh! Do you remember me now?" "N-no... sorry! Your restaurant's name just popped up in my head when the others talked about a... master Chen?" "Ah! My father, not surprised you remembered my restaurant when they talked about him! I took over the family business after he was defeated!" "S-sorry... what was your name again?" "Skylor!" I smile. "My name is Skylor!" "Oh... okay..." I lead him in so he can have a good look around his house. "So... I really live here?" "Yep! Honesty I don't understand how you have time to take care of all your plants!" "Me neither..." he sighs. "I don't remember this house at all, why don't I have a car?" "Well... when any of us usually asks you you say that cars is dangerous for animals and that the gas is poisonous for our environment!" "Hah! That actually sounds like something..." his voice fades and he looks down at the ground. "I can't remember anything about myself! And you guys keep talking about what a wonderful person I am! But... I can't live up to that! It's like... you're talking about a stranger... then there's someone who's... I think his name is Karlof and... I think I'm starting to develop feelings for him! But... Would the real me actually me like him?" "Bolobo!" I hug him tightly and wipe away his tears. "If you like Karlof it's not a problem at all! And don't rush yourself trying to remember who you are! We'll help you I promise!"