Love

Bolobo's POV

I wake up by someone shivering next to me. "Mm... Karlof?" I mumble tiredly. "S-sorry!" he stutters. Eyes still shut. Oh... he's having that nightmare again... Ever since my accident, he's been having nightmares about me and the others blaming him for everything... he's been trying to ignore it but they've gotten worse since I found out what really happened. ' That's why he asked me to sleep with him after we sorted things out, cause the nightmare keeps returning.  "Hey, Karlof! It's alright, it wasn't your fault!" I mumble in his ear. "It was an accident!" I grab his hand tightly and kisses his forehead. He opens his eyes and looks at me. "N-nightmare..." he mutters and flops back in the bed again. "I know... I'm happy I can be here with you!" Karlof nods and wraps his arms around me.  "Do you need anything?" I ask. "C-cuddles?" he blushes. "Why not?" I smile and snuggle into his chest. "But be careful with your ankle okay?" "Promise!" he answers and starts kissing my neck. "Love you!" "I love you too Karlof!" I feel him nuzzling me. "Enjoying this?" I smirk. "Yeah!" he answers. "Time?" I quickly turn my head around and look at the time. "Eight AM," I say simply. "I should start making breakfast soon!" "Stay!" he mutters and grabs my arm. "Not yet!" I laugh. "I said soon!" We keep cuddling with each other for a while until it's time for me to start making breakfast. "You just stay here and rest your ankle, I'll call for you when breakfast's done!"

Karlof's POV

I flop back into the bed again as Bolobo walks out. Even though I'd want to follow him I don't want to walk with my crutches more than necessary since it's very hard. Plus that my ankle feels better when I lay down and don't get me wrong. It feels a million times better than it did before Neuro brought me to the hospital but it still hurts. Mmm... maybe I should get some more sleep until breakfast's done? Or should I just lay here... I sit up in the bed again and grab one of my crutches to reach for the wardrobe. Okay... I can't get the door to open with these things! Mmm... I wonder what Bolobo is doing... I'm hungry! ARGH! I just want to change my clothes! Hmm... I mean, Bolobo told me that I shouldn't put any pressure on myself... and that I was supposed to stay in bed until breakfast's finished... buuuuuuuuut... It's just changing some clothes! It's just a few steps! I jump up to the wardrobe and take out a pair of grey sweatpants and a green top. I throw them onto the bed and jump back to the bed. As I sit down and start taking off my pajamas when Bolobo walks in JUST as I put on the sweatpants and about to grab the top. "U-Uhm... B-breakfast is done!" He stutters. "Th-thanks!" I answer and quickly put on the top and grab my crutches. 

As I hobble into the kitchen I see Bolobo putting some cut fruit on the table and a vase filled with juice. "I've grown this fruit myself!" he smiles proudly but his cheeks are still very... pink from what happened earlier. "I'm glad I remember how to take care of my plants!" I nod and sit down at a chair when I notice there's a spare chair next to me with a pillow on. "It's for your ankle!" Bolobo explains. "Thanks!" I smile and pull my ankle up on the chair. "Fruit looks great!" "Thanks..." he sighs. "Something wrong?" I ask worriedly. "I... I just hope I get the rest of my memory back soon! I wanna know how we met each other for the first time! And why I rejected you! You're an amazing person!" I blush at what he says, I'm not really sure if he wants to remember how we first met since we got our powers stolen and had to battle against Chen's army! "So Uhm... How does your ankle feel so far?" "Good..." I answer.  "Doesn't hurt much..." "That sounds great! So... since we had to cancel the meeting at Chen's noodle house I thought we could go today! You know... Just you and me?" Is he asking me out on a date?! "S-sure!" I nod, feeling my face heating up again. "Great! So... pretty sure Skylor will keep it quiet about our... meeting..."

*timeskip*

I sit down at one of the tables as Skylor starts placing out food on the table. "I wanted to be prepared for when you came here so I just make what you guys usually eat!" she explains. "Thanks, Skylor! I... don't remember liking this but it looks delicious!" "Oh... right... you don't remember much about us yet..." "I'm still working with Neuro and so far I only remember getting invited to the tournament where you say we all met!" Bolobo answers and starts eating from the salad. "I'll leave you two alone now!" Skylor smirks. "After all, I have other customers to think of!" As she goes over to another table I feel Bolobo taking my hand. "You know... even though you're staying with me I still don't know much about you... or maybe I do but I don't remember!" "Oh... wanna ask Karlof questions?" "Uhm... sure??" he smiles. "So... what's your favorite color?" "Grey!" "Favourite food?" "Sticky dumplings!" "Uhm... okay favorite plant?" "Karlof don't know! Not many plants where Karlof lives!" I sigh. After the tournament when Bolobo and I got closer as friends he tried to teach me about different plants but I don't remember. Suddenly, Bolobo places a seed in my hands and covers it with his. Suddenly, I feel something... tickling on my palm... Then he removes his hands and I see a small rose without any thorns laying in my hand. "Just a small gift!" Bolobo smiles. "Make sure to take care of it!" "Karlof promise!" I blush. "Here! I bought a pot for it! I just... wanted to make it grow in your hand!" He pulls out a pot filled with earth and I carefully put the rose in. "Maybe this rose can be like our child!" (ONE and only ONE of my readers will get the secret reference >:3) I Feel my face heating up even more and without thinking I lean forwards and kiss him. "L-love you!" "I love you two Karlof!"