Part 2 ✨

~No ones P.O. V~
"HEY EVERYONE!!" makki yelled waving at the 4 3rd years and 2nd year.
" What took you all so long" Suna asking while looking at tsumu.
" Sorry I woke up late-" tsumu got cut off by oikawa. "More like fighting with my siblings 😒" kunimi snickers. And Tsumu blushes from embarrassment. "OI SHUT UP 🥲" " TEN-TEN YOU GREW A LOT-" oikawa said while checking tendou up and down. "To have her chest 😞" Sugawara added on.
"Whatever ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ we're still waiting for akaashi and ke-" " HI KENMA-SAN AND AKAASHI-SAN" Lev yelled running towards them. "Why does akaashi look pretty than ever."goshiki asked in amazement.
"Shall we go to the principals office right now?" Fukunagawa asked. " Yea let's go" akaashi said.

~Time skip in the hall ways~
The girls were getting stares from other girls and boys. While they were staring at them walk daishou, ennoshita and shirabu were giving them death glares. So then later on they arrived at their destination 💅. "You all might be the new students am I correct?" principal asked. Then yahaba nodded. "Here are your classes":
1st years:
1-A
-goshiki
-lev
-kunimi
1-B
-Kageyama
-Yamaguchi
2nd years:
2-A
-akaashi
-Kenma
-Fukunagawa
2-B
-Yahaba
-Ennoshita
-nishinoya
2-C
-Atsumu
-Suna
-Shirabu
3rd years:
3-A
-Tendou
-Suga
-Daishou
3-B
-Oikawa
-Makki

"Aww great 😒 I'm with noya" Ennoshita said being annoyed.
"What's wrong with being in the same class as me?!" Nishi asked. "EvErYtHiNg"kenma added.
"Not surprised that tendou and daishou are together 😆" Makki said. The rest agreed. "k let's go" that was when 2 girls were standing out the principals office. "Hi I'm kiyoko and this is my girlfriend yachi ☺️" the dark purple hair 3rd year said. "Aww you look so cute together 🥺" Sugawara said with a fake tear in her eyes. " Ok so the 1st and 2nd follower me and the 3rd years can follow kiyoko-san 🤗." yachi continued talking while she was walking away with the new 1st and 2nd year students.

~Kuroo's P. O. V~ 🥶
So I was just minding my business talking with my friends to school when my best bro Came up to us.
"BRO I HEARD THERE WERE NEW STUDENTS COMING TO SCHOOL TODAY and they're girls😎"
"BRO REALLY, did one catch your eyes 😏" I said to him with a curious face. Then his face turned into a deep red. "this one girl with curly black hair,she has blue eyes, long pretty lashes 😍" while he was describing her a girl with the same description was walking towards the school . "Is that her over there" I pointed towards a group of girls then bokuto looks straight at the direction I point. " OH SHI- THAT'S HER 😳😍" "BRO GO ASK FOR HER NA-" I got cut off by a short figure.
     "OI KUROO, BOKUTO GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!!" Yaku scolded at us. "I swear they are complete idiots 😒" our friend tsukibro added. "C'mon tsukki don't be mean 😌". Bokuto said. " Shut up and don't call me that 😀"  Then we walked towards our class.
--------------------------------------------------------------
😗🙌✨