Part 14 🍂

~ℕ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 ℙ. 𝕆. 𝕍~
𝙰𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. "𝚄-𝚞𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙺𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚒 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝?" 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜. 𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛. " 𝚄𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘?" 𝙺𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 "𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞?" 𝚈𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚊 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚢. "𝚄-𝚞𝚖 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚑...when u ran out the classroom... Your hair clip fell off your hair.." the boy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pretty hair clip with Royal Blue flowers on it.

Kunimi then reaches to touch her hair and feels no hair clip

Kunimi then reaches to touch her hair and feels no hair clip. "OH MY GOD THE HAIR CLIP TOBIO GAVE ME!!" she then grabs it from the boys hand and puts it on her hair. "Thanks for finding the hair clip if she found out she lost it later on she'll throw a trauma. Uh what's your name?" Kageyama thanks and ask the boy. "Oh! The name is Yutaro Kindaichi" he flashes a smile at them. Kunimi then felt her cheeks heat up but ignored it."Nice to meet cha! " Suga greeted. Then they all introduced themselves to him them said their goodbye and walked away.

~𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 ℙ. 𝕆. 𝕍~
When I walked away from the group of girls I was pulled aside from someone and saw Mattsun-san and the rest. "uh what's going on?" I asked. "You talked to them?" he asked but I didn't get the question. "What?"  I repeat. "How did you have the confidence to talk to them?!" Bokuto asked. " I don't know, I just did it ?.."  "HEY ONION BOY! If you talked to the-" I cut off Tanaka "KINDAICHI!!" I said. "Yea yea 🙄 anyways if you actually talked to them did they introduce themselves??" he asked "Yea why?" " great what's the girl with the short dark brown hair girls name?" "uh- Ennoshita-sa-" "FuLl NaMe?" "Chikira... Ennoshita?" " Thank u kohia for that." when I sighed of relief I look at the other side and see kuroo-san Bokuto and Kyotani-san glaring at me.. Oh no...
--------------------------------------------------------------
🍂HEY HEY did another part of the story 😌 tell me if u enjoyed it?! So anyways I'm thinking of posting the new story I'm making after I post this one or post another part of this story and then post the new on (I'm still doing this story so no worries 😌)
(Just give me 3 comments about the new story and see if I'll published the 1st part)