Part 16 👾

~𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕞𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍~
I look over to see keiji adoring the 2 owl plushies with a bit of blush? So I walk up to her " Heyyy kaashi, whatcha got there?" I ask and she quickly looks at me with an blush to show her embarrassment. "U-uh nothing..." she quickly stuttered. "You're not falling for that boy are you?" I asked while kaashi stayed silent. 'This was the very first time in years she's fell in love with someone.. '. "Kozume.... I-I think he's the one.." kaashi said blushing a bit, I then sighed" if you say so... but you gotta focus in your studies first." Kaashi then nodded and I went back to my seat when the teacher came in and then class started.

~𝔹𝕠𝕜𝕦𝕥𝕠 ℙ𝕆𝕍~
I did it...OMG I ACTUALLY DID IT!! 😵‍💫 Wonder what she will think about the gift, it'll be alright bo I don't think she'll hate them. "BRO DID YOU DO IT?!" my bro kuroo walked up to me " Yea I did bro!!" I replied. He then fist bump me "Now let's wait for her answer 😉" I was panicking while thinking that she's gonna return the gift when she gives me reply. " now let's head to class bro we might be late" I nodded and we quickly went to class hoping we weren't late.

𝓓𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴

(still Bokuto POV)
I was chatting with my bro, Ushiwaka and Semi about random stuff until someone called my name "OI BOKUTO!! SOMEONE IS HERE TO TALK. TO YOU" I heard the red head girl call me when she turned her head back talking to the person at the door. I walked over to them and my face completely turned red when I saw who it was...

~𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅~
--------------------------------------------------------------
👾𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 ☺️ 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜  𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚍 👾 𝓗𝓞𝓟𝓔 𝓨𝓞𝓤 𝓔𝓝𝓙𝓞𝓨𝓔𝓓 𝓘𝓣 :D