Part 12 🧍‍♀️

~Ushiwaka P. O. V~
I was walking down the Hallway towards the class and wait for class to start when I saw 2 familiar classmates on the floor. "Ugh... My stomach it hurts😭." bokuto complained. "Bro my head hurts from bumping into you and my nose is bleeding." kuroo then added. "But tendou is pretty strong for kicking😵" they kept talking to each other and helping each other up. "USHIJIMABRO how are ya!! 😆" bokuto turns and looks at me while saying that." hello I'm doing alright are you both ok? " . " Yea we are just got kicked in the stomach by a girl" . he continued on. 'Can a girl kick that hard? ' I ask myself but ignored it. " So where you heading off to? " kuroo asked." gonna go to class and wait til it starts." kuroo and bokuto then nodded then left side I continued walking to  class until.

~Tendou P.O.V~
Since we didn't have time to hang out together we all decided to go back to class but suga said she was going to go have a 'small' talk with the boys from earlier and shou said that she was gonna get some drinks for the both of us so I went ahead and go to class. 😌 on my way I saw both kuroo and bokuto so I kinda decided to apologize and they forgave. Then when I saw a olive green hair boy walking the same direction I was going 'I'm guessing he's in my class?' I thought and so I decided to talk to him. "HELLO THERE 😋" I walked in front of him to get a closer view of his face. " Uhh... H-hello there S-satori...." He stutters. Huh I guess we are in the same homeroom. "I just wanted to know your name since we are in the same class and I wanted to get to know you" I smiled widely and making him turn into a tomato. "I'm wakatoshi ushijima...." Wow he sounds shy?  But just mostly hear him talk casual or like a old man well I didn't mind that much anymore 😌.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the very late update I was mostly on discord or got my phone taken away(or forgot about the story)but I'm here  just to let y'all now I'm going to post a little update later. 😋 Have a great day, afternoon or night