Part 5

You can hear the song while reading 😗

-Everybody talks by Neon Trees

~Tsukishima P. O. V~
I was just on my seat waiting for class when I noticed a familiar face from the door, 'oh yamaguchi is here it been  while I haven't seen her.' I thought to myself when I also saw a blackish blueish hair girl standing next to yams. To be honest the girl next to yamaguchi looks cute. "Wonder what's her name..." I whispered to myself.
"Alright class We have new students joining us today ☺️, Pls introduced yourselfs" then both yamaguchi and the girl came in. "Hello I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi 😁" "I'm Kageyama tobio....." what a cute name she had, and her beautiful ocean eyes. "Alright you can go sit, and do whatever you want because I hate myself and my single life 🤧😒."

~Kageyama P. O. V~
"Uhm... Hello one question" I asked the student next to me." Oh yes, what is it 😁" she replied nicely.
    "Aren't we gonna start class?"  "OH RIGHT, the teacher doesn't do anything, instead we have  student who teaches us since she's lazy 😂 but don't get me wrong he's smart so that's why we have him to teach the class instead of her 😀" she answered and I wasn't that surprised. " oh by the way I'm Keomi Kyo nice to meet you Kageyama tobio 😋"
   "Nice to meet you too". When we both finished in introducing each other a boy with blond hair and glasses got up from his chair and started talking "ok class get your books out and turn to page...." The first thing that came to my mind about him was... 'why is he so damn tall I'm jealous 😀' 'He looks salty I don't like him already 🤨' 'is he a nerd 🤔' .
Well I hope he doesn't get close to yamaguchi 😆 or I'll pull a sangwoo 😚.

~End of class~

"HEY TOBIO " I turn around and see my bestie with the same blonde hair boy. "oh yama ☺️how are you" I asked her an a while smile came on her face. "I'm doing fine oh an meet my childhood friend Tsukishima Kei 😄" . "Oh that's good" I was drinking milk while thinking ' oh so it's her childhood friend-' then out of the blue I spit out the milk and turned back around at them. " HE'S YOUR WHAT NOW?!!" . " childhood friend?.." she said it while he was also confused. Shi- srry yams for calling him all that, but you'll never know that I did say it 🤠
--------------------------------------------------------------
𝙷𝚒𝚒𝚒𝚒 ✌️ 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 😆 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 😋✨.